September 2012 Desktops

Loving my Chromebook still:

screenshot-20120909-214258.png

I still use my CR-48 that Google sent me, but once I got the macbook pro 2 weeks ago, I finally gave it to my 10 yr old son to use as his primary PC now. He was happy until he found out he couldn't download Minecraft on it :p

I still use my CR-48 that Google sent me, but once I got the macbook pro 2 weeks ago, I finally gave it to my 10 yr old son to use as his primary PC now. He was happy until he found out he couldn't download Minecraft on it :p

Yeah, that's one thing he can't play. =P If you dual boot Ubuntu on it though, he should be able to no problem. :) I guess I view Chrome OS more of a work in progress, and keep thinking to myself it's only going to get better, which it has in the brief amount of time it's been out. Just not sure if it'll be able to ever get close to a primetime OS as OSX or Windows.

ATM I'm just experimenting on OSes, as I really don't like the direction MS is going, and for some reason cannot just seem to like Apple, no matter how hard I try. =\

You know you cna actually edit out the IP address (external) in RainMeter so you don't have to black it out on screen shots each time... right click and edit skin and you can find the lines where it mentions that and cut em out.... I do that for mine... they rarely change unless you're on a laptop anyways...

First Server 2012 screenshot from me.... one thing sucks... NO START SCREEN BACKGROUNDS on server 2012 :-(

and the store takes a looooong time to connect and install stuff...

post-361542-0-95054900-1347706888_thumb.

metro is sorta growing on me.... LOL

I have a few workstation tweaks.... gonna try more of them

most annoying thing is the lack of customizing the text colors.... I can't see when I have it on black window borders.... Plehhhh....

anyone got a reg with a better font change you can give me.... ?

How did u UXTheme patch it??? manual or does UXStyler or whatever it's called work???

There's a uxtheme patch for win8 and uxstyle has been updated to work with 64bit win8 ^^

Win7 themes don't work on win8, you have to make themes from scratch ;)