Assassin's Creed: Directors Cut Edition

Assassin?s Creed is the next-gen game developed by Ubisoft Montreal that will redefine the action genre. While other games claim to be next-gen with impressive graphics and physics, Assassin?s Creed merges technology, game design, theme, and emotions into a world where you instigate chaos and become a vulnerable, yet powerful, agent of change. The setting is 1191 AD. The Third Crusade is tearing the Holy Land apart. You, Altair, intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict.

Go Here

That just takes me to the store front - is this a re-release or something?

its a us only deal/mistake,and from what i can see its expired.

Edited by Knightwolf20024

^ Funny, I did not get a key, it still shows Processing serial number or unlock code. It has been almost a day...

WE'RE SORRY!

It turns out we made a pricing mistake with the Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut Edition. Unfortunately, this means we will not be able to fulfill your order. As a token of our apology, we would like to offer you a 25% off coupon good for your next purchase* on the UBIShop.

Thank you for your interest in Assassin?s Creed: Director?s Cut Edition and please accept our sincerest apologies.

I am shocked!

And plus I get something I wanted more anyway cheaper. Heh.

I am shocked!

And plus I get something I wanted more anyway cheaper. Heh.

Wait. So they screwed up and instead of honoring their screw up they just knock-off 25%?

Is this after the purchase was made?

You'll probably find in their terms they are well within their rights to do it.

If they sent you the item and then they admit they made the mistake, then you don't have to return it.

You'll probably find in their terms they are well within their rights to do it.

If they sent you the item and then they admit they made the mistake, then you don't have to return it.

That is what I meant: if the deal was done, the transaction processed. If you purchased it for the "free" price then it should be yours.

That is what I meant: if the deal was done, the transaction processed. If you purchased it for the "free" price then it should be yours.

Technically, at least from a UK law perspective, the deal isn't 'done' until it's been fulfilled by both sides. If you buy something and they ship it, then that's a contract. Until it's shipped however, no such contract exists in most cases.

Technically, at least from a UK law perspective, the deal isn't 'done' until it's been fulfilled by both sides. If you buy something and they ship it, then that's a contract. Until it's shipped however, no such contract exists in most cases.

Yeah. One side overwhelmingly benefits from that arrangement.