I'm downloading from one of the mirrors posted here since the ones on Black Mesa's website wouldn't work. Torrent would have been so much better.

Can anyone upload the OFFICAL and LEGAL torrent ?

the offical torrent is apparently down they used gameupdates.org and its died under the load

heres the link

or use this one with updated trackers

you will need to add these trackers

udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce

udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce

udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce

udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce

http://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce

udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce

the offical torrent is apparently down they used gameupdates.org and its died under the load

heres the link

or use this one with updated trackers

you will need to add these trackers

udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce

udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce

udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce

udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce

http://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce

udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce

Your a good man, Get this man a Beer !

Steam is required to play this game? Right or wrong?

Steam, and the Tool SDK 2007 is required. With out both of those, it will not play

To get the SDK 2007, go to the Tool section in Library and download it. Installed it. Then you can run Black Messa.

Why is everyone using torrents, etc. I thought it was available directly through Steam?

I am asking legitimately as I am at work, so cannot access Steam, torrents, etc., and I actually do not have any torrent downloading apps installed, so I am hoping it is on Steam.

Why is everyone using torrents, etc. I thought it was available directly through Steam?

I am asking legitimately as I am at work, so cannot access Steam, torrents, etc., and I actually do not have any torrent downloading apps installed, so I am hoping it is on Steam.

Had the same question - It's been approved for Greenlight, so I would assume it's available on Steam. Well, even with a new game on Steam (especially a game with this type of demand), servers are going to be overloaded!

it hasn't made it to steam yet getting the green light is just the first step they need to go through valves process of putting a game on steam, whatever that might be.

It is like being in the olden days.

Nowadays i am used to clicking a link and downloading.

I've resorted to the torrent and it is going a massive 25KB!

Ports are opened from i can see.

Give it time and it will speed up, when I left work it was downloading at 85mbps. I imagine its done and ready for me when I get home :)

Yeah i

Give it time and it will speed up, when I left work it was downloading at 85mbps. I imagine its done and ready for me when I get home :)

Thanks, i guessed that would be the case (it is slowly creeping up). Been years since i used torrents.

I'd have it by now if i could download at my usual speed. haha.

Oh well thankfully i got some other games that can occupy my time.

Not yet, it needs to be voted onto the store with Greenlight first.

---

Downloading via torrent now, except Orange are throttling BitTorrent traffic. Gonna be a long wait :(

SEED SEED SEED!