most of the crap you seem to believe in started in books and then got made into TV programs and then when the internet turned up gravitated there.

Aliens who fly all the way across the universe and then crash land are stupid aliens and if that's how good your aliens are then I don't want your stupid aliens - we just threw a lump of metal and ceramic at Mars and plunged into its atmosphere and then used a parachute and then retro rockets and then a sky crane to gently drop our pressure cargo onto the surface fully functional and working... when your stupid aliens can do that then perhaps you will have proof, until then your alien are just stupid.

^ What ideas aren't in books ? And many non-fiction books are based on real experiences.

And are all humans who have accidents stupid ?

And you are free to live with blinders on if you wish -- Won't change the reality of other Intelligent life existing. ;)

I made no claim -- but I do know aliens exist

No you just think you do.

only the foolish would think that Earth humans are all that is.

I'm no theist but even i will admit you cant do statistics with 1 occurrence and until we have a better understanding of how life originates it cant be claimed with certainty.

And what would you consider 'evidence' ? People like you would explain away anything

Ive already answered this, Real physical tangible evidence, A corpse just like i said on page 1.

simply because you worship the god of Science

Clickedy Click Click Click... Bite the hand that lets you spread your claims to the world.

and believe whatever 'authority' would tell you is true.

Sorry are we talking about you here with the "ufo community" ?

You have no ability to think for yourself.

Thats a nice ad hom, I could say the same for you.

If you really wanted to know what is true, you would go out and investigate for yourself -- not simply accept what's in books, on TV and the internet.

Ill get right on that after my expidition to egypt to uncover the truth about the pyramids. Also thats rich coming from you considering you do just that...With the bias that only sources supporting this are true...

^ You should seriously seek out a psychiatrist first :laugh: -- you become more incomprehensible with each rant.

And I have indeed done my own investigating and examined the 'proof'.

I suggest you do likewise.

^ You should seriously seek out a psychiatrist first :laugh: -- you become more incomprehensible with each rant.

Proof

evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.

2. anything serving as such evidence:

And yet you or anyone else has ever provided evidence that establishes as true. By all means, provide said 'proof'.

I have and dismissed the claim as being unsupported by evidence just like bigfoot,nessie and orbs.

And before you start with "thats not scientific" spend some time investigating and examined the scientific method and what a scientific theory is.

hearing "theory not fact" gets old after 50+ times

As long as your explanations satisfy your soul, I'm okay with what you believe even though I might not share it.

^ I understand not everyone is ready.

Each person must decide for themselves.

One day you will see what's true, my friend. ;)

Deciding something is real, still doesn't make it real.