Judging Nokia

82 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think Nokia did today?

• Just great!
    • Good!
    • Okay.
    • Bad
    • Just Horrible!
  2. 2. Can Nokia survive the competition with it's new line-up?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would you buy a Lumia?

• Yes
    • No

Market share is only one factor and the fact that iPhones sell well doesn't counter my argument. The fact is that the iPhone's UI is stale, hasn't kept up with the times and is increasingly reliant on ridiculous artifice to try and stay relevant. In terms of features, Apple are having to copy WP and to a lesser extent Android because they've run out of ideas. People may be buying iPhones but that has more to do with Apple's reputation than innovation. Stagnation perfectly describes what's happening to iOS.

when wp sells better than Iphone or Android. i will believe it!!

All people has been saying right when wp got released is IT WILL sell better. haven't seen it yet.

and the same is being said when wp8 got announced.

its just your desire how it should sell not the fact.

prove to me that its selling better than iphone then I will believe.

stagnating with feature or not iphone will sell better.. that only mean iphone and Android is feature rich.. that means wp has been behind

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad they got rid of that waste of space on the right hand side of the "home" screen.

I may consider WP8 now, although it'll be hard to beat the Android apps.

I'm glad they got rid of that waste of space on the right hand side of the "home" screen.

I may consider WP8 now, although it'll be hard to beat the Android apps.

If you tightly pack iOS and Android home screen, as much as they are in WP, you would have even greater empty space.