Squirrels are aliens!

I always see them running with the up no care in the world. It's like that their from an other planet. They move like no other animal almost like a robot. What's the deal with the nut thing. Anyway does anyone else think this way too?

squirrel-portrait-banff-sw.jpg

What's the deal with the nut thing.

They save them for later :D

Anyway does anyone else think this way too?

I smoked a joint in a park once and a squirrel appeared right in front of me just like the one in the photo, staring at me. I could swear we had a connection at that time and she relayed some information to me telepathically. :D

Yeah Alien or not, if an awesome squirrel like the one in the pic came up to me like that, id catch it would be an sweet as pet to chill, laugh and have a scotch with.

• 3 weeks later...

I always see them running with the up no care in the world. It's like that their from an other planet. They move like no other animal almost like a robot. What's the deal with the nut thing. Anyway does anyone else think this way too?

Reading that gave me a headache.

• Like 1

I smoked a joint in a park once and a squirrel appeared right in front of me just like the one in the photo, staring at me. I could swear we had a connection at that time and she relayed some information to me telepathically. :D

lmfao

also great photobomb.