Which Phone You Are Using?

iPhone 4. Couldn't be happier. Still love this phone. Still looks greats after 2 years and the battery is still working very well giving me 1 to 2 days w/o having to charge it. Probably stick with this phone for at least another year.

Motorola Bionic - it does what its supposed to, but I am getting bored of it - really wish Verizon would push the ICS update. constantly looking for a cheap deal on a Nexus or SIII as I refuse to switch my data plan.

O2 HTC HD7 - Had this since launch - "T9292" with WP 7.5 (Tango)

SIM-Free GSM Galaxy Nexus - "maguro" with stock JB 4.1.1 (yakju)

How can I tell which version of the Nexus that I have, I got mine a few weeks ago, but don't know which version it is?

Remove the battery and below it should be a sticker (not really a sticker but a thing) with your model information and it should say i9020A or i9023 or i9020t

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A couple of weeks ago I placed my iPhone 4 in a draw and purchased a sim-free Lumia 800 and I haven't looked back. This morning I flashed it to 7.8 via Nokia Care Suite & Navifirm. Terrifying experience but turned out to be painless.

Samsung Focus. Got it on launch, still loving it.

SamsungFocus_ATT_1_web-207x400.jpg

I'm in the same boat. I'll be carrying it at least another year. Solid phone. Better cameras and amp are my primary wants in a new handset.

Mainly iPhone 4S...

But just bought an Orange San Diego (Intel phone) for ?100 which is extremely impressive speedwise. Shame about the network it's currently locked to!!

post-142176-0-30060100-1357161328.jpg