iTunes v10.7.0.21 Released

vfkvfk.jpg

iTunes lets you enjoy all your music, movies, video, and TV shows on your Mac or PC. When you want to watch or listen to something, you no longer have to look through your CDs or flip through channels ? just go to your computer and open iTunes. With your entire media collection in your iTunes library, you can browse everything faster, organize it all more easily, and play anything whenever the mood strikes.

Say your coworker just recommended a new song. You download it on your computer at work, but on the ride home, you?re wishing you had that song on your iPod touch, too. Regardless of where you click or tap Buy, iTunes can automatically download your new songs, apps, and books to all your other devices over Wi-Fi or 3G. It even works with the new iBookstore on your Mac or PC. So you can browse and purchase books on the big screen and start reading them right away on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

iTunes v10.7.0.21 Released

September 12th 2012

What's New:

? Adds support for iOS 6 running on compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models.

? Adds support for the latest iPod nano and iPod shuffle models.

Current users can update via the internal updater.

uploader.gifDownload: iTunes

uploader.gifDownloads #2: iTunes

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Unless it's iTunes 11 I don't care!!!

:p

Then why comment? Post count?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

The smiley wasn't indication enough for you huh? Did you also enjoy bumping your own post count, hm?

I'm like Sheldon on TBBT. Sarcasm evades me, especially when its online. :D