Bates Motel

I've been watching it since the premier, I think the shows going in a good direction, I could also see it having a cult following similar to the walking dead, my friend and I made a joke about "Talking Bates" after every episode.

My Girlfriend and I have (thanks to Rappys advice) been watching it. We are all caught up (only 3 eps) and are both enjoying it. Excited to see where it goes from here.

• Like 2

My Girlfriend and I have (thanks to Rappys advice) been watching it. We are all caught up (only 3 eps) and are both enjoying it. Excited to see where it goes from here.

np! it's a fun show which I hope gets renewed

np! it's a fun show which I hope gets renewed

Same here. Lately there have been quite a few really good shows. Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, The Following, Bates Motel, Spartacus, etc. Keepin' me busy haha.

Same here. Lately there have been quite a few really good shows. Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, The Following, Bates Motel, Spartacus, etc. Keepin' me busy haha.

Ends this week! :cry:

Bates Motel Renewed for Season 2

A&E loves the Bates family. The cable channel has given a quick renewal to Bates Motel, their new series, after airing just ten episodes.

The network is sticking with a short, ten-episode order again, with production set for later this year. Season 2 will debut in 2014.

Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore star in Bates Motel as Norma and Norman Bates, in a modern-day look at the formative years of the killer made famous in Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho.

Carlton Cuse and Kerry Ehrin executive produce Bates Motel. The busy Cuse has a couple of other projects in development, including The Strain at FX, from Guillermo del Toro.

Said A&E's president Bob DeBitetto, ?Bates Motel has garnered critical acclaim and a loyal audience in its first few weeks. With superb writing and exceptional acting, led by the critically acclaimed performances of Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore, we?re incredibly excited to see where Carlton and Kerry take Norma and Norman Bates next.?

I missed some so can someone tell me where Norman got the book from with the drawings of tied up woman etc? Did he find it in one of the rooms or did he draw them himself?

I missed some so can someone tell me where Norman got the book from with the drawings of tied up woman etc? Did he find it in one of the rooms or did he draw them himself?

Found it under the carpet in room 4 I believe.   When they killed the guy, Norman dropped him on one of the rooms, so his mom made him pull out all the carpet from all rooms with the same carpeting.

Ends this week! :cry:

BOO! I hadn't watched any Spartacus, and was constantly told to watch it, so my Girlfriend and I flew through season 1 and 2, and have just started on 3 (on third episode), I had heard it was ending this season but hoped for a long one.

Sh*t son @ the last scene!

Also, Norman is lucky!!! Brady (Nicola Peltz) is smoking! :D

This is a cracking show!

He found it under the carpet in the motel they were tearing out the carpets from.

Love this show.

They film it here in Horsehoe Bay and Squamish.

Happy Birthday! and yeah she's the female lead in Transformers 4!

That means I'll definitely be seeing it then :p

It's really good, it's going to get a cult following I feel really soon

When a show is waiting on a cult following that tends to mean, meh. I haven't watched yet. Just not sure. Seems like this story doesn't fit into a long running series.

Last night was a good episode. However, I can see the finale of the season being really predictable. Norman lets the Asian sex slave go in exchange for Deputy Shelby not leaving the carpet thread as an anonymous tip.

I'm really liking the way Dylan's character is going. Also, Emma is also pretty hot (and she's English :D)!