Car Keyed today

It wasn't her space. Her space was four spaces up from her. That's where she should have been trying to park. Regardless she had no right to do criminal property damage. It was my car, therefore I am the victim. Talk to a police officer or. Lawyer if you still dissagree. Better yet go key someone's car over a parking space, an see who the victim is then. When you're arrested/ in court an sentenced you'll hopefully will know then.

It wasn't her space. Her space was four spaces up from her. That's where she should have been trying to park. Regardless she had no right to do criminal property damage. It was my car, therefore I am the victim. Talk to a police officer or. Lawyer if you still dissagree. Better yet go key someone's car over a parking space, an see who the victim is then. When you're arrested/ in court an sentenced you'll hopefully will know then.

It was a space she was waiting for which you took. Regardless of whether you perceived yourself to be in the right you stoked a situation that need not happen if you had just said to yourself 'You know what, she was waiting, why don't I just move up a few spaces and leave her to it?'.

Instead you aggravated a situation that could have been avoided. Her response wasn't acceptable (No argument there whatsoever) but you need to step back and look at how you might have averted this from happening.

It was a space she was waiting for which you took. Regardless of whether you perceived yourself to be in the right you stoked a situation that need not happen if you had just said to yourself 'You know what, she was waiting, why don't I just move up a few spaces and leave her to it?'.

Instead you aggravated a situation that could have been avoided. Her response wasn't acceptable (No argument there whatsoever) but you need to step back and look at how you might have averted this from happening.

Granted that would be so if the stalls were not angled. Making an awkward turn into a space crossing a lane should only be done if no other cars are around. As it were it made a hell of lit more sense to stay on her side. Everyone who witnessed said that the woman was wrong trying to park like she wanted. Precisely why I didn't take the stall closer on the opposite side. I didn't want to risk damaging my car and somebody else's. Hopefully you understand. Otherwise go key a car, just not mine.

I woulda let that chick goto jail. whoever the kid would have to stay with has to be a better person than the mom. you would be doing that kid a favor.

well even my insurance company said I did the right thing. Putting her kid through that showed I had more concern for her own kid than she did. But I still feel ass should've went to jail.