how can i do an auto login - windows 7 ultimate 32bit without using 3rd par

can i find any link to it in control panel? or administrative tools?

Not by default no, unless you add it yourself. In Win 7 just drag a shortcut to the admin tools menu in the start menu, or add it to the control panel via the registry. A few tutorials out there for the second option, here's one picked at random.

http://www.vistax64....trol-panel.html

I just pin the Remote Desktop application directly to my start bar, and right click it to launch the RDP session I want. No need for RDP files at all O.o

Good point, I went with the longer option myself as I also have a bunch of other things pinned in the same menu (reboot, power on and power off, remote admin, etc etc), he had another thread going with similar stuff about remote shutdown and such, but that works too if you just want the sessions themselves.

I work with an unfortunate number of remote clients :(

My jump list is 14 items long for RDP D:

Also, your that application looks pretty cool. I might just pinch that to have a play with on my personal server >.<

Also, your that application looks pretty cool. I might just pinch that to have a play with on my personal server >.<

Yea, it's pretty handy when you want a bunch of related stuff pinned without taking a crapton of space on the taskbar and start menu.. I use that one a lot. Got about 40 or so shortcuts spread across a couple menus (Server controls as above obviously, development tools has a big list, etc etc)

actually i was not able to let it work or add things to it :(

The guys instructions aren't so hot, its not hard though. Just drop the thing in a folder somewhere and pin it to the taskbar or start menu. Right click the pinned icon (or expand the menu if on the start menu), hit "configuration". Then from there you just add files (your shortcuts/etc), folder or groups (categories). Rename it or change the icon if you want. After you're done editing an item make sure to hit the "Save changes" button or you'll most likely lose the changes. Use move up/down as needed, and when you're totally done hit the "update jumplist" button. Note that whichever item is checked is what will get launched when you click the pinned icon itself instead of bringing up the jumplist. (If you want an item to be default and show up on the list, you'll need to add it twice.. one for default, one for the menu.)