Banshee (Cinemax Series)

Banshee is an upcoming drama television series created by Jonathan Tropper and David Schickler, who serve as executive producers along with Alan Ball, Greg Yaitanes and Peter Macdissi. The series is set in a small town in Pennsylvania Amish country and features an enigmatic ex-con/martial arts expert posing as a murdered sheriff who imposes his own brand of justice while also cooking up plans that serve his own interests. It will air on HBO-owned Cinemax and is produced by Your Face Goes Here Entertainment. Banshee is part of Cinemax's attempt to expand its original programming content, and it will join Strike Back (co-produced with BSkyB), a television version of The Transporter film series, and Steve Kronish's Sandbox. Banshee is scheduled to premiere in January, 2013.

Antony Starr as Lucas Hood
Ben Cross as Mr. Rabbit
Cedric Stewart as Damien Sanchez
Frankie Faison as Sugar Bates
Ivana Mili?evi? as Carrie Hopewell
Rus Blackwell as Gordon Hopewell
Ryann Shane as Deva Hopewell
Ulrich Thomsen as Proctor
Joseph Gatt as The Albino

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

dat Amish girl

good second episode (Y)

oh god yes. She was super hot but from the start I kept asking myself how old is she?

oh god yes. She was super hot but from the start I kept asking myself how old is she?

yeah the first time we saw her I was like me gusta but then when she was in her Amish get up I felt a bit creepy :/

amazing episode, loved the fight at the end :D

Heck yeah, that fight was great! That's one way to get justice.

I was surprised how realistic and brutal that fight was I was expecting the usual good guy beats bad guy in 1 punch.

Yeah! Hood certainly took a fair few before fighting back!

Hood couldn't have pulled it off without fighting dirty. Once he did he turned the tide.