Banshee (Cinemax Series)

I'll say it again...Dat Amish girl

pjalfm28.jpg

I agree but I'm still waiting for the deputy chick. ??

why would Carrie wanted to steal Rabbit diamonds just because of Hood ?

did i miss out certain details from the episodes ?

She wanted a way out, starting over and all that isn't easy and you need some money to do so. It was an option, get the diamonds, run away and start a new life but it went sideways and the dude didn't make it. She really isn't a fan of her father.

She wanted a way out, starting over and all that isn't easy and you need some money to do so. It was an option, get the diamonds, run away and start a new life but it went sideways and the dude didn't make it. She really isn't a fan of her father.

but she should know it would hurts her & father big time, furthermore for 15 yrs the diamonds couldn't be sold also - what her points !!!

no matter how she was daddy only child unless she was forced to marry someone of her father choice which she had anticipated it coming

anyway, do enjoy the series & now waiting for season 2

• 3 weeks later...

rsBl.jpg

Julian Sands (24, Smallville) has booked a multi-episode Season 2 arc on the Cinemax hit as Rabbit?s (Ben Cross) equally as dangerous younger brother who also happens to be a devout and amoral Ukrainian priest.

Sands is set to appear in three episodes.

http://tvline.com/2013/04/05/banshee-season-2-cast-julian-sands-rabbits-brother-priest/

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The second season of Cinemax?s original drama series Banshee will premiere on Friday January 10th at 10/9c, the network has announced.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got watched the first 5 episodes of season 2, show still pretty good. Now I need to wait a month for them to air episode 6... not fun :p

Already? :o On Demand?

Just got watched the first 5 episodes of season 2, show still pretty good. Now I need to wait a month for them to air episode 6... not fun :p

Um what? we need info

• 4 weeks later...