Banshee (Cinemax Series)

• 1 month later...

Great second season, just watched all of it in the space of three days.

I can recommend catching up on it if you were having second thoughts.

Roll on season 3.

Good end to the season, now on to s3.  Though, honestly I don't think this show can go on for too long otherwise it'll fall apart.  I think, though it sounds kind of sad to say, that 4 seasons tops is all they should do.  I'd rather it doesn't drag on too long and get ruined.

• 2 weeks later...

Banshee Adds Being Human Alum, Soap Vet and Others to Season 3 Cast

wulsmj.png

* Kirkwood will play Colonel Douglas Stowe, a former commando now running an illegal business out of Banshee?s Camp Genoa.

* Meaghan Rath (Being Human) will recur as Aimee King, the sole deputy in the corrupt Kinaho Reservation Police Department.

* Chaske Spencer (Twilight) will recur as Billy Raven. A former deputy in the Banshee Sheriff?s Department, Billy is now considered an outcast by his own people.

* Lastly, soap grad Tom Pelphrey (Guiding Light, As The World Turns) will recur as Kurt Bunker, a former skinhead who applies to be a deputy at the Banshee Sheriff?s Department.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

'Banshee' Season 3 Guest Stars Announced

New cast regulars include Langley Kirkwood ("Black Sails") as Col. Douglas Stowe, a duplicitous Marine leader, and Afton Williamson ("Nashville") as Alison Medding, Banshee's new assistant district attorney.

New guest stars include Denis O'Hare ("True Blood"; "American Horror Story") as FBI Special Agent Robert Phillips, looking to bring Lucas to justice; Chaske Spencer ("Twilight: New Moon") as Billy Raven, a Kinaho tribe member hired as a new deputy; Tom Pelphrey as Kurt Bunker, a reformed skinhead who applies for the job of deputy at the Banshee sheriff's department; and Meaghan Rath as Aimee King, the last remaining deputy at the corruption-riddled Kinaho Reservation police department.