The first official picture of Hugh Jackman in The Wolverine

Saw the movie last night and it's really not that good. The only good thing about the movie is the end of the credits. A new X-Men movie will come and with the 1999 to 2006 cast!

Old news ;)

• 1 month later...

Old thread and all but just a few things now that I've seen the movie.

I remember that there's a part in the comics where Logan does lose his adamantium claws and they're back to being bone claws, think it was because of magneto etc.   Now that that's the case at the end of this movie and we're leading into the new Xmen, doesn't he get them back again somehow?  I seem to remember that he does, but not how.   It's just not the same wolverine IMO without the adamantium claws, bone claws are too weak.

Old thread and all but just a few things now that I've seen the movie.

I remember that there's a part in the comics where Logan does lose his adamantium claws and they're back to being bone claws, think it was because of magneto etc.   Now that that's the case at the end of this movie and we're leading into the new Xmen, doesn't he get them back again somehow?  I seem to remember that he does, but not how.   It's just not the same wolverine IMO without the adamantium claws, bone claws are too weak.

Apocalypse? There are so many spin-offs and parallel universes in Marvel comics that I sometimes get lost.

Apocalypse? There are so many spin-offs and parallel universes in Marvel comics that I sometimes get lost.

I don't remember which either just that it's happened so seeing it in the movie wasn't new.  Makes me wonder how the next one will do it, I'd like to see them come back of course.