Video test Nokia Lumia 920 vs iPhone 5

http://www.viddler.com/v/c951803a?secret=62730224

Engadget did a a side by side test for video with the Nokia Lumia 920 and iPhone 5.

From the video you see, the Nokia Lumia 920 was sharper, cleaner and more stable image quality over the iPhone 5. The color was darker and over saturated. I thought the color was a little better but a little under saturated.

What do you guys think? I don't know if you can add html so I put the link on top.

One thing to keep in mind is that by the time the 920 hits the market it'll only be tweaked even more to get a even better picture. The color and saturation and all that are things that get tweaked in software and I'm sure they're working on that side still.

The OIS and low light stuff puts the 920 out in front compared to any other smartphone camera to date. Just think what they can do with a future 9xx model that adds in a even bigger MPixel camera to the mix?

Honestly I think the 920 is an easy sell, the device itself looks good, the screen is great and super smooth, and once you show them the camera in action compared to a persons current smartphone it'll just seal the deal.