Amazing Spider-Man 2

ya. isn't it cute?

I want to get one. lol. The Iron Man one looks alright though.

Does it bother anyone else that Parker is gone in the Ultimate and now Main universe. It kinda makes it hard for me to want to see the movie now. I thought it was going to be a temporary thing in the Ultimate universe. That isn't the case, now the main one.

^Are you talking about the comic books?

Yes

For those that don't know...

DocOck is now spiderman in the main comic universe. Otto and Parker swapped bodies and Otto killed Parker in the DocOck body. They teased Parker taking back his body but in issue #9, parker is now gone. In an interview with the writer says Parker isn't coming back because Parker is limited and this frees him up to do crazy stuff.

So knowing that, it is hard for me to watch the movie knowing that Marvel has abandoned Peter Parker as spiderman.

DocOck is now spiderman in the main comic universe. Otto and Parker swapped bodies and Otto killed Parker in the DocOck body. They teased Parker taking back his body but in issue #9, parker is now gone. In an interview with the writer says Parker isn't coming back because Parker is limited and this frees him up to do crazy stuff.

x418K.gif

Yes

So knowing that, it is hard for me to watch the movie knowing that Marvel has abandoned Peter Parker as spiderman.

Yeah it was all over teh internets when this happened... Same thing with captain america.

Yeah it was all over teh internets when this happened... Same thing with captain america.

The good thing is Steve Rogers is back as Captain America so maybe there is still hope. (unless something has changed in the past year)

They've been filming scenes for the film here in Rochester! :D

I was harassed by the studio crew when I walked by and tried to snap pics, though.

Yes

I don't think Parker is gone for good though. Before issue 9, I thought it was called Superior Spider-Man because Parker would become it again. I'm really hoping Parker returns as Spider-Man.

Also, this movie has no connections with the current comic-books or even the old ones. The movie universe is somewhat a standalone universe kinda like the Ultimate Universe in the comics, etc. I get what you mean though.

RZ68.png

Emma Stone was spotted on set of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 in very familiar clothes to that of her comic book counterpart Gwen Stacy. This could be a huge spoiler for the movie if it turns out to be true but. Spider-Man was spotted on set filming a scene near a bridge, now we have a photo of Emma Stone in the exact same clothes that

Gwen Stacy was wearing when she died in Amazing Spider-Man #121.

Definitely confused with comics, never read them. I just enjoy the movie. Reason for that is because I went to see Iron Man 3 yesterday and the fan reviews on IMDB were pretty upset and one fan even recommended a reboot to save the film.

I wonder how this movie will be compared to the comics, so far I'm learning alot from the spoilers :)

Well, that looks... rather interesting. It's going to be somewhat of a let down if it's really going to be an armor.

I was hoping we'd get to see this version of him:

Screenshot-on-2013-05-27-at-10.40.46.png

Oh well, this kindoff makes up for it:

paul-giamatti-the-rhino-amazing-spider-man-2-0514-16-400x470.jpg

:p