Any Kia Soul (or similar) owners?

Hey everyone, I know tons of folks hate the look of the Kia Soul, but I've found it to be the most comfortable vehicle for someone tall like me (6'4" with shoes, 180 lb) who needs ample headroom.

I'm looking at cars <$20k, and have similar ride height and head room to the Soul. So far it seems I'm limited to box-shaped cars..

If you have any recommendations, please let me know. If you are a Soul owner, I would love to hear your ownership stories as well!

PS: I've been driving a Camry my parents gave me, it's a hassle to get in and out of, and my head nearly hits the roof even with the seat adjusted properly. It sucks being the first car at a stop light, I have to lean towards the windshield and tilt my head up at an awkward angle to see the light. I really enjoy driving my dad's '09 RAV4 but I don't need a vehicle that large (size wise).

PPS: I've checked out the Yaris and Fit, and I don't think they're for me. For models that haven't been changed much, they're pretty pricey and feel far cheaper in quality compared to the Soul and new Rio, even.