Justin Bieber gets sick on stage, twice

Justin Bieber took his devotion to his Beliebers to a whole new level on Saturday night.

The 18-year-old superstar, seemingly suffering from some sort of stomach ailment, threw up on stage during a concert in Glendale, Ariz., but pushed through the entire show for his fans.

According to TMZ, Justin also left the stage twice due to illness, and apologized to the understanding audience for being sick.

The dedicated pop star kept a sense of humor about the evening with an "Anchorman" reference, Tweeting, "And .... Milk was a bad choice! Lol"

He later posted a photo of himself resting in bed with the caption, "Great show. Getting better for tomorrow's show !!!! Love u"

The Arizona stop marked the first show of the "As Long As You Love Me" singer's new "Believe" tour.

thumbnail.aspx?q=138741547552&id=6a1ec0859f8c95121ba73c3b822001b4&index=sf&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.dailygossip.org%2fmedia%2fposts%2f4106-267x400.jpg

source

I know it's all the rage to hate the kid, but that can't be something pleasant to go through. Cheers to him for riding it out and going on with the show.

yeah, I thought the same thing. Can't stand him(?) or the music but that's a crappy thing to go through, imagine getting in front of that many people to perform anything and being ill like that.

barfing up his own words.... this is what you get when you say "hate is such a strong word I never use it lightly" and then tweet the things he says... serves him right.

Can't they afford a bucket ?

I tend to think this was to get publicity for the start of his tour. :shifty:

this.. also becuase he's not a kid anymore and one direction is stealing his spotlight....

Can't they afford a bucket ?

I tend to think this was to get publicity for the start of his tour. :shifty:

That kid can probably get attention even by just burping. He doesn't need to pretend ill just for publicity.

Everyone lip syncs these days. Or uses auto tune, and lip syncs. It's really pathetic what the music industry has become these days to be quite direct.

As for Mr. Bieber, I really don't get all the hate he creates. But I never wish for anyone to get sick or hurt, not sure why other people do...

• Like 2

I was not feeling well one random afternoon, had a bit of a cold and had taken some nigh-time cold medicine at 3 in the afternoon, so I was admittedly a little loopy, but I wound up catching almost all of the recent movie/documentary he made Never Say Never, and I have to say, it made me not only hate him, but it also made me have a bit of respect for the kid. His music is right up there with everything I feel is wrong with todays music, but he no doubt comes from very humble beginnings, seems to remember this fact, and like it or not, he has some talent. Dude is way better on the drums than I ever could have imagined he would be.

So yeah, I don't hate the Biebs. :laugh:

^ I think all performers lip-sync these days -- saves their voice.

see, that's crap. Saves their voice? For what? They're a singer, and they're performing. This is what they should normally be saving their voice for.

• Like 2

^ The record companies and concert promoters have many thousands of $$$ coming in from each stage concert -- if he does not perform, it means refunds and lost income.

So if a singer isn't feeling well, or is drugged out, burned out, the lip sync is an insurance against losses and ****ed-off fans.

I was finally seduced by Jusyin's 'Boyfriend' song. :p

^ The record companies and concert promoters have many thousands of $$$ coming in from each stage concert -- if he does not perform, it means refunds and lost income.

So if a singer isn't feeling well, or is drugged out, burned out, the lip sync is an insurance againist losses and ****ed-off fans.

I was finally seduced by Jusyin's 'Boyfriend' song. :p

Hmph. Back in my day, you expected the singers to be drugged out. It was all part of the experience!

• Like 2

What a coincidence, I get ill when I hear somebody playing his music too.

(Sincere apologies to any fans.)

Afraid to stand by your own words?

and trance and hands-up djs don't do stupid **** like this to get attention.... they are judged by thier music and not what they do outside of it...

• Like 2