Exchange + Google Calendar issue

I've been using an Android phone for a week now and I've just added my work exchange account to my mails. It should also sync my calendar (which was empty).

After activating this option I get following situation:

- Exchange account configured and working. Syncs mail, contacts and calendar

- Alle my personal appointments (Google Calendar "Algemeen") have been synced to my Exchange calendar showing double appointments on the same timestamps (one personal, one exhange)

- Work calendar (Google) same as usual, not syncing with exchange

- Family calendar (Google) same as usual, not syncing with exchange

What I want to reach is that my Google work calendar syncs all the appointments to my exchange so I can delete that calendar and start using Exchange as only work calendar. That my personal 'Algemeen' calendar and Family calendar doesn't sync to my exchange but stays Google only.

Is this possible and how can I force this? How come my Exchange agenda copies my Google calendar anyway?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

W.

Not sure. I was waiting for someone to chime in and correct me though with a better solution.

Depending on the OEM of your phone, they might have added cross calendar support? I know HTC and Samsung have both added interesting functionality.

The double appointments are showing up on your computer or phone?

They are showing up on my phone. My phone shows my personal, work and family calendar. My work computer only shows my work calendar.

Now my phone is showing my exchange (should be empty), my personal, work and family calendar. However, my personal and exchange calendar have the same data thus showing double appointments.

• 2 weeks later...

Allright, for those interested, what I have done is:

Export my personal Google calendar

Export my work Google calendar

Deleted all content of my personal Google calendar (primairy)

Deleted work calendar

Imported work activities into personal Google calendar and renamed Work

Imported personal activiteits into new Google calendar and name Personal

Now my primary calendar is my work calendar and that gets synced with my Exchange. :)