'The Lone Ranger'

It's got Depp in it, pretty sure that's impossible

yeah women will go see it and fawn over him! I don't think it will be his best at the BO but it'll do well

• 2 months later...

Does Depp's standard contract now require that he uses ridiculous make-up in every film? He's taken on Tim Burton's craziness and expanded upon it to make it his own. I guess we'll never see him in anything like "Blow" or "Donnie Brasco" ever again.

• 1 month later...

What is funny is that I saw recently on PBS where a guy had one of the first Black and White Lone Rangers masks and it actually was purple because the black would not show up that well on film. Though the toys always were a black mask and when it switched into color.

It was amazing how they actually had to do their own stunts.

Though I think the look on Tonto is amazing ... however ... it remains to be seen if he can fill the boots where only two other men have filled before.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Depp has said a number of times that he likes doing odd characters he can do his own way, like captain jack and now this. He's not into doing "normal" characters that anyone can do really. That's why we see him in all these crazy roles.

Depp has said a number of times that he likes doing odd characters he can do his own way, like captain jack and now this. He's not into doing "normal" characters that anyone can do really. That's why we see him in all these crazy roles.

Johnny Depp Acts Weird - The Sequel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...