trackpad type scrolling with gaming mouse

So I have the Apple wireless keyboard and trackpad for my MBP but sometimes you just need a mouse, like playing FPS games on Steam. I plugged up my Razer Deathadder 3500 to it and now use that as our mouse.

My question is, is there ANY way for me to get that smooth scrolling feature like the trackpad with the mouse wheel? Currently when you scroll the mouse wheel its so clicky.. I want that smooth scroll on the screen. I tried a chrome extension called Chromium Wheel Smooth Scroller which works fantastic for the mouse but when I touch the trackpad it goes INSANE..

I sort of use SteerMouse for mine - (I have a Cobra 1600dpi Mouse) that works very good with it. I have the Magic Mouse as well, but stopped using that because of all the dropped tracking that it did, plus having the recharge the batteries every two weeks or less....finally just moved back to a wired mouse. :)

There are some mice programs for the Mac that you can get to make the USB mice work better than what Apple can do for them.

For the trackpad, Better Touch Tool works very good for adjusting the speeds etc...(And a lot more too!)