Sign in to follow this  

World's Unluckiest Patient?

Recommended Posts

Mystic Mungis    678

652860007.jpg

I've had quite a few beers so sorry if this isn't funny but I'm dying at this!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tsupersonic    1,356

Lmao, that is so unfortunate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
f0rk_b0mb    698

LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djdanster    594

hahaha funny but I that's gotta burn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The King of GnG    181

This is painfully funny to read :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Obi-Wan Kenobi    1,083

ROFLMAO!!!! OWW!!!!! :pinch: :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
javagreen    155

Reminds me of the scene from Dumb & Dumber where Jim Carey holds a lighter to his butt and ignites his fart :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Travelar    35

Hey, at least he's still a patient. Could have turned out much worse.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Growled    3,880

Sounds like something that would happen to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
*RedBull*    608

Sounds like something that would happen to me.

probably will, pay for extra insurance just to be safe. :p

I think the medical staff should counter sue for failure of the patient to follow dietary instructions prior to surgery resulting in a traumatic life threatening ordeal of a cbrne incident.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Guvnor    56

Reminds me of the gay dude who stuffed a rat or something up his ass & then set fire to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shane Nokes    739

Hmm usually spirits (alcohol) burns the vapors off before burning the skin.

I had an old chemistry teacher in high school (who also taught at a prestigious university) who used to swab some alcohol onto his palm and light it on fire in front of class to show them that it's the vapor and not the liquid that burns.

They stopped him around 2000ish from doing this because some kids got the idea it was smart to go lighting themselves on fire...the stupid ones ruin it for us all :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Biotoxic_hazard_835    151

That's going to leave a mark. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.