True Blood (Season 6)

I really enjoyed it, Warlow is older than Russell Edgington and Bill is pretty much unstoppable!

Pretty much confirms a Warlow v Bill showdown?

Pretty much confirms a Warlow v Bill showdown?

I hope so Warlow is older but Bill is now far stronger

• 2 weeks later...

I am calling it now...Ben is Warlow

DAW04.gif

:yes:

not a terrible theory, something is certainly up with him.  was he invited into the house by sooki?  cant remember ..

edit - didnt we see a strange figure on the bridge with long hair and a hat?

not a terrible theory, something is certainly up with him.  was he invited into the house by sooki?  cant remember ..

edit - didnt we see a strange figure on the bridge with long hair and a hat?

Yeah but he's older than Billith and he doesn't need an invite now so nor would Ben really, the only flaw is the beard and the hat

Yeah but he's older than Billith and he doesn't need an invite now so nor would Ben really, the only flaw is the beard and the hat

gotcha - Im guessing he can walk through the day because he drank all the fairy (faye?) blood? 

gotcha - Im guessing he can walk through the day because he drank all the fairy (faye?) blood?

Yeah plus but that will wear off eventually

Billith, lol. I'm not going to be able to take him seriously now.

Warlow is a fae/vamp hybrid, which means he has both abilities and no weaknesses from I've seen. He's also like 6,000 years old...so he's pretty strong and fast. I don't think he needs to be invited in...he's not a vampire.

I guess his blood is the key to saving vampires. Won't be long until he's forced to join the fight against the humans and team up with Bill(ith).

Warlow is a fae/vamp hybrid, which means he has both abilities and no weaknesses from I've seen. He's also like 6,000 years old...so he's pretty strong and fast. I don't think he needs to be invited in...he's not a vampire.

I guess his blood is the key to saving vampires. Won't be long until he's forced to join the fight against the humans and team up with Bill(ith).

The only one that can stop him is probably Billith

The only one that can stop him is probably Billith

Warlow doesn't seem like a bad guy...from what we've actually seen of him. Maybe there's more to the story than what we've been told.

Really? Who saw that coming?  :rolleyes:

Dunno ratings are dropping like Vampires at camp at the moment :/

I'm still a loyal viewer, but this season has a much more different tone to it than previous seasons of TB. Not to say that's a bad thing, but it seems quite obvious that someone is taking it in a different direction than Ball intended. Maybe I'm wrong though. I'm anxious to find out more about Warlow and exactly wtf is going on with Billith.