Super Crate Box

Apparently I am incredibly late to this game, it came out in 2010, but just picked it up on my Vita and I am addicted.

I searched the forums, and amazingly did not find anything about it??

I read a comment on Kotaku saying it was free on Steam, did not verify this fact yet, if it is, go grab it now if you have not done so in the past 2 years already. :laugh:

It is the silliest, yet most strangely addictive game, I have ever played. Literally I am addicted to it right now.

Concept is so simple, shoot bad guys before they reach the fire and turn angry. Picking up a crate gives a new weapon. Getting certain amounts of crates unlock newer weapons.

Apparently it is on other devices as well.

As I said I am late to the game, but better late than never.

Just thought I would start a thread in case others have not heard about it. For Vita owners, it is must own, even if it is more money then the other versions.

Official Website

Here is a trailer...

Apparently I am incredibly late to this game, it came out in 2010, but just picked it up on my Vita and I am addicted.

I searched the forums, and amazingly did not find anything about it??

I read a comment on Kotaku saying it was free on Steam, did not verify this fact yet, if it is, go grab it now if you have not done so in the past 2 years already. :laugh:

It is the silliest, yet most strangely addictive game, I have ever played. Literally I am addicted to it right now.

Concept is so simple, shoot bad guys before they reach the fire and turn angry. Picking up a crate gives a new weapon. Getting certain amounts of crates unlock newer weapons.

Apparently it is on other devices as well.

As I said I am late to the game, but better late than never.

Just thought I would start a thread in case others have not heard about it. For Vita owners, it is must own, even if it is more money then the other versions.

Official Website

Here is a trailer...

It is indeed free on steam :)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/212800/

I seriously cannot stop playing this little game. I think part of the appeal is it is pretty damn hard as well.

Just goes to show sometimes the simplest gameplay ideas are in fact the most effective.