What is your level of Education ?

Wondering what level of Education people on Neowin have, a lot seem to be fairly well educated with a wide vocabulary that you don't build from public schools

Personally I only have GCSEs from public school, but lately retook my Maths and English exams for a job (Passed) , along with my Food Hygiene certificate which I passed too

What about everyone else ?

I have O Levels & CSE's - Maths, French, English, History, Computer Studies, and also a BTEC certificate in Business Studies. Have also taken courses in Accounts (O Level - never did exam), German (basic conversational) - can't remember much of it, Electronics - can't remember much of this either.

The Computer Studies I took is a lot different than what is taught nowadays in school, it was about the history of computers/computing and also programming in BASIC.

Only have my GCSE's and BTEC level 3 for computer engineering. I'm hoping to go to uni next year but I need more UCAS points!!! :(

I'm a Ph.D student, but my highest awarded level of education thus far is BSc. Hons in Computer Science.

With a bit of luck, I'll never stop furthering my education. If you're not learning something new then life just becomes boring.

Studying Applied IT / Business Solutions @ Leuven University College! Just started my second year, completely passed the first year with great grades (even a few 20/20's).

I have a wide vocabulary because I wanted to better myself, and I still do. Most of my education has been self-taught, or by doing some adult learning/night school etc.

Technically I'm a college drop-out, although my qualifications are pretty good as I've improved myself as I've gotten older (and wiser).

I recently qualified as an advanced web designer, and right now I'm re-doing Maths GCSE. After that I think I'll try my hand at learning a programming language. Or maybe scripting. Or both. :rofl: I think eventually I want to earn a degree, but I'll have to see how far things go.

I graduated from BYU....in Alabama.. which is Back Yard University. I have High School education nothing else. Self taught on everything else.

BA in Electronics.

M. Sc. in Mechatronics (Fachhochschule Aachen, Germany)

Currently studying PhD in control engineering at Sheffield University (UK).

(this should be a pool)

Only have an Associates in CompSci

Mostly I've thrived for self betterment, avid reader since I was young, been learning about computers since the IBM PC days, been known to spend half a day trolling Wikipedia whenever a topic hits me as interesting

Higher National Diploma in Computer Support and Networking

also 14 highers in different areas of Maths lol

I have my GED(General Education Diploma). Quit school to join the Marines. Am now taking an MCTS course through Microsoft.