FTL: Faster Than Light

Is it just me thats addicted to this game at the moment? Its $10 from Steam or GOG or whatever its called or you can get it from here the official site: http://www.ftlgame.com/

Its only about 150mb, but done pretty well and isn't something you will complete in 10minutes (ok its possible but after many hours on easy... i still aint beat the boss lol) just thought i would see if i was the only person playing it other than those with youtube videos etc

Here is one youtube video i watched made me laugh haha

I've seen my younger brother playing it on more than one occasion. He seems to like it a lot. I haven't tried it yet but I was intrigued by the game's design.

The game's title is pasted everywhere, yet you still managed to spell it incorrectly? :p

LMAO. Raise your hand if you're surprised!

• 9 months later...

Tips please, My only tip is to take out the weapons first.

I advise launching a rocket at the shields first, then use a laser to take out the weaponry. Also, get any crew members to man the weapons, shields and engines. Personally the shields and weapons take priority for me, and then my third crew member pilots. An additional crew member gets put on the engines last.

It's a great game, really cool to just pick it up for 5 minutes...then I realise an hour has gone by. :laugh:

It's a very addictive game, much more completable when you have the extra ships unlocked. The game is silly easy with "The Redtail" (Kestral type B) for example.