First Teaser Poster for Edgar Wright

TfZ9s.jpg

20 years after attempting an epic pub crawl, five childhood friends reunite when one of them becomes hell bent on trying the drinking marathon again. They are convinced to stage an encore by mate Gary King, a 40-year old man trapped at the cigarette end of his teens, who drags his reluctant pals to their home town and once again attempts to reach the fabled pub, The World?s End. As they attempt to reconcile the past and present, they realize the real struggle is for the future, not just theirs but humankind?s. Reaching The World?s End is the least of their worries.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking forward to this :D. Isn't "The World's End" a real pub in London?

Looking forward to this :D. Isn't "The World's End" a real pub in London?

Located in Camden, apparently:

World%27s+End.jpg

I only really noticed this film today or yesterday. I'm psyched already.

Located in Camden, apparently:

World%27s+End.jpg

I only really noticed this film today or yesterday. I'm psyched already.

Ahhh I knew it! Thanks :). I think my mates were talking about taking a trip up to there at some point. Looks like it would get bloody busy (even though it's the world's largest pub) once the film builds up momentum.

Yeah, loved Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead :D

I need to go there! Neowin Meetup? :p

I'd be definitely up for a beer with the Neowin guys. But doing ~1000 miles for a beer is a bit of a stretch I think. ;)

I'd be definitely up for a beer with the Neowin guys. But doing ~1000 miles for a beer is a bit of a stretch I think. ;)

This is very true :p Neowin Meetups never come to anything ever haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know.. is it me or Shawn of the Dead and Hot Fuzz was a lot funnier? Maybe it's just the trailer... hmm. Don't get me wrong, I loved Shawn of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. lol.