Bus driver uppercuts female passenger

Sorry guys, any man that big who hits a that woman is a *****, and man who condones it is the same. WTF!!

who said that was a woman >.< I wouldnt hit a lady...but that was no lady in the video

What he did was absolutely unacceptable. What she did was absolutely unacceptable. The gender debate is irrelevant; if he had hit a man it would have been equally wrong. However, it's deeply troubling that some people here are suggesting that she deserved such a vicious attack. I think anybody praising such behaviour should take a long, hard look at themselves and ask why they take pleasure in the suffering of others and of retribution. Praising such behaviour is absolutely reprehensible and it just shows how seriously maladjusted some people are. It used to be that people praised restraint - now people praise conflict. It's a very sad state of affairs.

• Like 2

What he did was absolutely unacceptable. What she did was absolutely unacceptable. The gender debate is irrelevant; if he had hit a man it would have been equally wrong. However, it's deeply troubling that some people here are suggesting that she deserved such a vicious attack. I think anybody praising such behaviour should take a long, hard look at themselves and ask why they take pleasure in the suffering of others and of retribution. Praising such behaviour is absolutely reprehensible and it just shows how seriously maladjusted some people are. It used to be that people praised restraint - now people praise conflict. It's a very sad state of affairs.

the huge vast majority of men would never hit a woman. It's nice to sometimes have reminders out in the public that men are capable of hitting back

notice how much praise epic beard man gets when he hits back on a male aggressor

but when it's a female aggressor it's all wrong.

notice that it's basically the same circumstance. a loud mouth black person picking a fight with someone that they don't know on a bus. The loud mouth strikes first and the old man finishes it. The only difference is the gender of the loud mouth.

You should never put your hands on a woman.

where do you draw the line? push? a shove? a slap? a punch? a knife? a gun?

your logic is severely flawed, always fight back if you are being attacked no matter the gender... some girls pray on guys like you.

Any man who hits a woman, is not a man. He's a piece of sh*t.

Any man who hits a woman in self defense IS a man for not letting someone hurt him worse.

Because if a man hits you first, then my opinion is to knock him the f*ck out. Period.

what if the man is gay, and same size as a typical female?

no one is praising the violence, they are praising a guy that stood up to an assault and fought back
  • Like 2

I liked it.... she deserved it.... hope it hurt her....hope she cried... im annoyed the female presenter said "if you are uncomfortable with a man physically assulting a woman" ,,,, sexist much?

Im just going to go out and say this:

Had he hit a male agitator, there would not been as much of a **** storm as there is now.

What the **** makes women so much more important so that it has to be blown up to epic proportions when **** like this happens.

Should be an equal society, either you blow up both **** or neither of it.

Not just situations with female victims.

Equality doesn't include kicking a woman's a$$.

Equality means equal treatment. If women want equal treatment they shouldn't suddenly expect to be exempt from it when they start s***. If someone attacks me I defend myself by whatever means necessary regardless of what sex organs a person has. I don't like any violence, but I don't think women should be given special treatment just for being women.

That is San Francisco Muni for ya. Women are always fighting to get men's rights, well here she is treated like a man. She thought she can take advantage of the "Don't hit a woman" rule. Anyway, good for him. But I'm not sorry that he lost his job over this. There are better ways to just shun the bitch.

where do you draw the line? push? a shove? a slap? a punch? a knife? a gun?

your logic is severely flawed, always fight back if you are being attacked no matter the gender... some girls pray on guys like you.

Any man who hits a woman in self defense IS a man for not letting someone hurt him worse.

what if the man is gay, and same size as a typical female?

no one is praising the violence, they are praising a guy that stood up to an assault and fought back

You are right 100%. I think that only womanizers have that "Never hit a woman" stupid rule. I would hit anyone unless I was in self-defense. And we are not talking about women beaters here. :-)

That is San Francisco Muni for ya. Women are always fighting to get men's rights, well here she is treated like a man. She thought she can take advantage of the "Don't hit a woman" rule. Anyway, good for him. But I'm not sorry that he lost his job over this. There are better ways to just shun the bitch.

He should have just pushed her out of the bus and shut the door.

He was wrong for how he hit her. It was not self defense. He got fired for it. There is no excuse for what she did and none for him. Had it been a continued assault from her and he was able to respond it would be different. The time lapse between his hit and hers makes it inexcusable. I don't know their system or rules, but where I live the driver would have called the police and she would have been arrested. He wouldn't have touched her at all. Unless it were self defense.

Absolutely. While I feel for him and the situation he is in, the time it took for him to punch her after she allegedly attacked him would prove to be more than just self-defense. He was under verbal harassment, which then riled him up to the point he could no longer take it. Then he punched her. The fact that he stated "you're going to jail now" shows that he was competent enough to understand law at the time as well. He had full control of himself. Even in the tone he stated "you're going to jail now" portrays his calm demeanor towards her that shows he was under very little visible duress.

A lot of us at times go through hard to handle verbal harassment. We walk away, not start a fight. If you don't want to walk away, play it off.

You should never put your hands on a woman. I don't give a sh*t if she deserved it, which she did. She was in the wrong, you betcha! But when a man hits a woman, he deserves what he gets in the end.

Because if a man hits you first, then my opinion is to knock him the f*ck out. Period.

It's backwards sexist attitudes like yours that have been holding mankind back for decades :rofl:.

But in all seriousness Women fought for decades to be equals, you can't coddle them like that, you're just as bad as the people who thought that Women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

In my mind treating a woman like some special flower that needs to be protected from the big bad world is every bit as insulting as giving them absolutely no rights. They're not better than men, they're not worse. They're human beings, they're our equals. Which should mean equal treatment, not special treatment.

• Like 3

the huge vast majority of men would never hit a woman. It's nice to sometimes have reminders out in the public that men are capable of hitting back

notice how much praise epic beard man gets when he hits back on a male aggressor

but when it's a female aggressor it's all wrong.

notice that it's basically the same circumstance. a loud mouth black person picking a fight with someone that they don't know on a bus. The loud mouth strikes first and the old man finishes it. The only difference is the gender of the loud mouth.

The Old man was correct it was self defense. This is not the same as the bus driver getting up from his chair and upper cut the woman. The old man actually walked away and the black man followed him and then assualted the old man. Then the Old man defended himself. The woman was talking **** to the bus driver and perhaps hits him then the bus driver gets up and upper cuts her and throws off the bus. The bus driver assaulted the woman twice in that respect.

In the case as of the woman and the bus driver this issue is not sexism. If the woman were a man the bus driver is equally wrong. Being she's a woman it is more wrong. Men are normally stronger than women.

For everyone who thinks it's ok to hit a woman, just remember there are men out here, that if they see another man hitting a woman and I don't give a sh*t if it's their wife, or a woman hitting first, you can bet your a$$, they will knock them the f*ck out.

For everyone who thinks it's ok to hit a woman, just remember there are men out here, that if they see another man hitting a woman and I don't give a sh*t if it's their wife, or a woman hitting first, you can bet your a$$, they will knock them the f*ck out.

it's the problem of white knightism. Violence is never a problem until a woman gets hit, then every guy around suddenly becomes her unpaid bodyguard.

• Like 3

It's not OK for a woman to start throwing her weight around for no reason either. For christ's sake I'm not say we go out and start beating women left right and centre I'm just saying they shouldn't expect protection if they start trouble.

I agree that the lady was being incredibly annoying and abusive towards the driver, however I don't believe there is any excuse for hitting a woman. Call my old fashioned, but that's just the way I feel.

That's the way I feel about it too.

Videos like this are disturbing to say the least.

That being said, I feel for the driver. I'm content to feel he was within grounds of defending himself in this situation, but it is a disturbing thing to see nonetheless.

I agree with the base rule of never hitting a woman, but I've always excluded cases of self defense where I honestly would have a real need to defend myself. As such, I wouldn't adhere to that rule if a female stranger began to brutally attack me on the street. I wouldn't savagely retaliate on her in the same way I would a male aggressor, but I would ensure I stop her from attacking me. Her being a girl wouldn't give her license to beat me to death solely because I agree males shouldn't attack girls.

I'm not sure if he used too much force or not to be honest. It is a very tough call. She verbally threatened him and then backed that up by hitting him first. At least here in Philadelphia, driving a bus can be a very dangerous profession and it isn't very easy to know how serious the threats from the aggressor are. The whole situation could have been avoided had she not attacked the driver first.

The Old man was correct it was self defense. This is not the same as the bus driver getting up from his chair and upper cut the woman. The old man actually walked away and the black man followed him and then assualted the old man. Then the Old man defended himself. The woman was talking **** to the bus driver and perhaps hits him then the bus driver gets up and upper cuts her and throws off the bus. The bus driver assaulted the woman twice in that respect.

In the case as of the woman and the bus driver this issue is not sexism. If the woman were a man the bus driver is equally wrong. Being she's a woman it is more wrong. Men are normally stronger than women.

the striked is sexist. It's no more wrong to hit a male than it is a female

the underlined is the reason women shouldn't be attacking men. A dog has sharper teeth than me so I'm not going to mess with one. A gorilla could pound me into the ground so I don't step into it's space. Women like to think that men are socially shackled to the idea that we can't hit back. But truth be told, every man has his breaking point when he'll snap and strike back. Most men have the tolerance of saint in today's world and can put up with it for long periods of time before snapping or finding away to get away from the situation... but some men snap much sooner... maybe a relative died. Maybe they are sick or didn't get sleep.. or maybe they just don't care.

Don't step into a man's space with violence and everything will be good.

the striked is sexist. It's no more wrong to hit a male than it is a female

the underlined is the reason women shouldn't be attacking men. A dog has sharper teeth than me so I'm not going to mess with one. A gorilla could pound me into the ground so I don't step into it's space. Women like to think that men are socially shackled to the idea that we can't hit back. But truth be told, every man has his breaking point when he'll snap and strike back. Most men have the tolerance of saint in today's world and can put up with it for long periods of time before snapping or finding away to get away from the situation... but some men snap much sooner... maybe a relative died. Maybe they are sick or didn't get sleep.. or maybe they just don't care.

Don't step into a man's space with violence and everything will be good.

YOu can call red paint blue all you want don't make it so. It's not sexist. :rolleyes:

Sexism involves hatred of, or prejudice towards, a gender as a whole or the application of gender stereotypes. Sexism is often associated with gender supremacy arguments.[8]