Paid off Car!

Just paid off my car in 3 years. I am so happy. 480$ I get to save. I kept my .last car for 11 years and plan to keep this one for at least 7-8. With that extra money I can invest in my business more. Car is a 2009 Altima Coupe bought Jan 2010

• Like 2

Just paid off my car in 3 years. I am so happy. 480$ I get to save. I kept my .last car for 11 years and plan to keep this one for at least 7-8. With that extra money I can invest in my business more. Car is a 2009 Altima Coupe bought Jan 2010

Nice. I paid of 8k on my car in the last year. 20k to go. Will be nice to have it paid off. The $410 a month would go a long way.

Mine has been paid for years ago, owning the car is massive, all you have to do is worry about the running costs! Well done!

Great feeling getting out from under a car payment. I've had several cars in my life and I'm driving a old Buick now and I'll drive it into the ground. I hate car payments. Congrats on getting your car paid off.

Congrats.

Paid off my previous car. Had it for four years no payments. Then it crapped out. Now I've gotten this one down to 1/5th the investment by the end of the second year. Probably paying another year or so. Can't wait to pay it off. Will be nice.

• 3 weeks later...

I know the thread is a bit old but nothing is as good as getting the paid in full letter from the finance lender and then the title for the car. That felt so good when I paid off my car 2 years early.