New design item.

Question

Hello all.

http://66.110.170.155/test_design/

After doing some testing with different content inside the cells. I stumbled upon a little issue. When adding big content to one cell, it drives all the cells out of alignment, thus making the design quite bad looking.

I did used a CSS workaround tough. If you notice on the top center cell, there are sort of arrows (that's a scrolling bar). I would like to gather user opinions about that add-on. I want all types of comments, either good or bad.

Best Regards.

3 answers to this question

It's a pretty neat and simple design, yet very effective!

I could use a design like that for my TFC clan that I'm part of, but I'm so busy with my "normal" web design job that I don't have time to sit down and do yet another design for my clan.

You interested in some sort of agreement?

99% of credit would be yours (the rest would be mine because of contents and a couple of design tweaks or two).

well there's a little problem : the design is not mine. I'm doing that design for a client. And i doubt he would be interested in seeing the design on another website.

But thanks for the good comments. It's been a long time i've been working on that design.

Best Regards.

Originally posted by Born2kill

It's a pretty neat and simple design, yet very effective!

I could use a design like that for my TFC clan that I'm part of, but I'm so busy with my "normal" web design job that I don't have time to sit down and do yet another design for my clan.

You interested in some sort of agreement?

99% of credit would be yours (the rest would be mine because of contents and a couple of design tweaks or two).

Well not on this design as i mentionned in my last post, but if you want i could make a design under my business name. For a price of course :)