US PSN Plus Update 10/17/2012

PAYDAY: The Heist

Free for PlayStation Plus Members

PayDay-The-Heist.jpg

Dive full force into six heists of co-op madness, fighting off cops, stealing large sums of money and embarking on the ultimate high-intensity, first-person shooter adventure. You can play all the ?heists? solo if you like, or team up with friends on your friends list, or get your matchmaking on and work together as a group to pull off the crime.

The Unfinished Swan

Exclusive Early Release; Price: $14.99

The-Unfinished-Swan.jpg

The Unfinished Swan is a first-person painting game that begins in a totally white space; but as you throw globs of paint to explore the world, you?ll discover that the surreal, unfinished world that you inhabit is more than meets the eye. Plus members will get to be the first to discuss what this game is all about with the gaming community; so don?t miss out. The game will be released for all of PSN on 10/23.

PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale

Exclusive Beta Access

PlayStation-All-Stars.jpg

It?s time! We need your help in getting PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale prepped for showtime when it releases on PS3 and PS Vita on November 20th. Get a taste of the full game with 2v2 and 4 player online tournaments and choose from Kratos, Sweet Tooth, Radec, Sly, PaRappa and Fat Princess as you fight in Metropolis or Hades for victory. You?ll also get to check out the Cross Play functionality since this beta access works for both PS3 and PS Vita! The beta ends at 10/30 at 11:59pm PST, so get in while you can!

007 Legends

10% Discount (Regular Price: $59.99, PS Plus Price: $53.99)

007-Legends.jpg

As part of the door busting Day 1 Digital event, Plus members can snag the lowest price around on this new PS3 Full Game title, releasing the same day on PSN as it is at retail. Gamers and Bond aficionados alike will become James Bond reliving iconic and intense undercover missions from throughout the entire Bond film franchise including ones from the upcoming new Bond movie, ?Skyfall?.

Caravan of the Dead ? PlayStation Store Halloween Sale

Various (spooky) Games and Add-Ons With Extra Discounts for Plus Members

Halloween-Sale.jpg

Time to celebrate Halloween with some of gaming?s most outlandishly ghoulish titles. This sale is for all of PSN, but Plus members will have the best discounts; many from 50% ? 75% off the regular price. Find great games like the Costume Quest complete bundle for just $3.75, inFAMOUS Festival of Blood at a steal of a price at $2.50, and Dead Space 2 at $9.79. The sale ends 10/30.

Monster World IV (Plus Price: $1.00 ? 80% off) and SEGA Rally Arcade (Plus Price $2.99 ? 70% off the regular store price of $9.99)

Exclusive Discounts for Plus Members

Monster-World-IV.jpg

Our friends at SEGA once again deliver gaming goodness at a price you can?t resist. With the Master System classic Monster World IV and the more recent arcade hit SEGA Rally Arcade seeing deep discounts. I encourage everyone to check out these titles.

Source - US Playstation Blog

I actually think it is a decent update. I purchased Payday: The Heist during a sale, and it is better than i thought it would be, and i have been looking forward to The Unfinished Swan for awhile now.

Picked up The Unfinished Swan and had a quick go last night, certainly easy to get confused.

Also grabbed PSA:BR on the Vita, I am rubbish at it but have to say it's a decent game and glad I have pre-ordered the PS3 version with the free digital Vita version