CDPR reveals 'CYBERPUNK' sci-fi RPG

I hate when game companies just show a CG cutscene and no gameplay.

The game is still 3 years away from release. What they've shown so far is the level of detail they want to achieve in real time. It'll be impressive if they could pull off even 75% of the detail in real time.

Didnt like the trailer. Original Cyberpunk (Phillip K Dick, William Gibson, Riddley Scott), is grittier, darker, relatively clunky. Its aesthetic is a modern form of retro futurism. Everything in that trailer, from the HORRIBLE music to the aesthetics and the technology seems sophisticated, relatively clean. That's not cyberpunk, it's sci-fi. Wouldn't have a problem with that but they choose to use the word Cyberpunk, a word that implies a very specific aesthetic and setting.

Don't get me started on how steampunk as a genre has been ruined.

So seeing as there's a load of pro-cyberpunk people here, might as well ask a question...

Anyone know of any music similiar to the syndicate wars OST? Been searching for years but haven't actually found a single song that's similiar!

So seeing as there's a load of pro-cyberpunk people here, might as well ask a question...

Anyone know of any music similiar to the syndicate wars OST? Been searching for years but haven't actually found a single song that's similiar!

Try Eric Brosiu's System Shock 2 soundtrack.

Brian Eno's Apollo

Vangelis work for Blade Runner

Stars of the Lid discography

Mark Morgan's work

Let me know if you liked them

I hate when game companies just show a CG cutscene and no gameplay.

It was only announced a few months ago the game would have zero textures, after the Witcher 1 and 2 and the way they released enhanced editions for free and remove all DRM after a week anything from CD Projekt is now an insta buy from me.

• 6 years later...
2 hours ago, trag3dy said:

No one has posted this yet? Let me fix that..

Because the internet broke after seeing Keanu.