Colour names

I think it is a play on how the colors are opposite of what they should be. Sort of like how we drive on a parkway, and park on a driveway...

• Like 3

I think it is a play on how the colors are opposite of what they should be. Sort of like how we drive on a parkway, and park on a driveway...

actually a parkway is a broad roadway that is landscaped similar to a park surrounding the road (hence the name park-way)... In the USA that usually just means trees and grass around a busy road... in california they do it fancier

vfiles23489.jpg

actually a parkway is a broad roadway that is landscaped similar to a park surrounding the road (hence the name park-way)... In the USA that usually just means trees and grass around a busy road... in california they do it fancier

vfiles23489.jpg

And as I said... We drive on a parkway, and park on a driveway... :) Pretty trees or no, a parkway has a road, yes? So I stand by my original statement. :D

And as I said... We drive on a parkway, and park on a driveway... :) Pretty trees or no, a parkway has a road, yes? So I stand by my original statement. :D

I know what you are saying, I am just saying its called a park way because its meant to resember a way through a park, not a place to park... ambigious words :laugh: