Jean-Claude Van Damme Kills Aliens In 'UFO' Trailer

5z0f5U0.jpg

It started with a blackout, all power and communications down. Hours later city sized UFOs invade the world's skies. Then the war began...

Five friends attempt to navigate their way to survival amidst deteriorating chaos as the world descends into terror and anarchy during an alien invasion and interstellar war.

It started with a blackout, all power and communications down. Hours later city sized UFOs invade the world's skies. Then the war began...

Five friends attempt to navigate their way to survival amidst deteriorating chaos as the world descends into terror and anarchy during an alien invasion and interstellar war.

This synopsis reminds me of that movie that came out within the last two years, where they are in Moscow.

This synopsis reminds me of that movie that came out within the last two years, where they are in Moscow.

and that was a good movie

He messed himself up, from marshal arts expert to druggy joke,

He has to start again somewhere, adverts > cheesy films, good on him I say, he could have ended up still on the wrong path