November 2012 Desktops

SK[' timestamp=1351857553' post='595291497]

How do you organise tiles so they have a heading? EG Metro, Fun

Click on the bottom right corner of Start Screen.

Right click a group, and name it

SK[' timestamp=1351857553' post='595291497]

How do you organise tiles so they have a heading? EG Metro, Fun

On the Start screen, down in the lower right corner the minus sign and you'll zoom out to see all the groups of tiles. Right-click on a group and an option will come up below where you can rename the group. Type a name and you're good to go!

Mine for NOVEMBER:

abg8pPiQ.png

Really cool metro look. Can you share the trash and computer icon and the rainmeter weather widget too please?

Really cool metro look. Can you share the trash and computer icon and the rainmeter weather widget too please?

The Computer icon is from a set of Token icons I got on Deviantart: Devine Icons. If you do a search for Devine Icons in the Customization > Icons > Dock Icons section, you'll be able to snag the whole collection (black also).

Trash bin is from Token Icon set but I can't remember what the name was. Moded I think, but the blue ones. You can do a similar search for them also on Deviantart

The Rainmeter Skin is called 'My Skin' and it has all kinds of different widgets to put up. The clock I'm using is from the My Skin\Computer\Clock\12hr\clock_small.ini. I think I changed the font though to Segoe Semilight. I also got it from Deviantart.com

Gone are the days where Microsoft wallpaper packs used to be embarassingly low quality and bad. The desktop is using the "Decking the Halls" theme.

November%202012%20Desktop.jpg

November%202012%20Start.jpg

• Like 5

ghdvjl.jpg

As you can see I'm not the biggest fan of desktop icons :) Running from my 13" 1600x900 laptop on a Dell U2412M.

Taskbar is on the left because I love vertical space.

Systray icons are: battery, switchable hybrid graphics, wifi, sound, 3G/WiFi/BT switcher and Dropbox :)

iz54z.png

ttMQo.png

Gone are the days where Microsoft wallpaper packs used to be embarassingly low quality and bad. The desktop is using the "Decking the Halls" theme.

November%202012%20Desktop.jpg

November%202012%20Start.jpg

Very nice pictures! But how can I name my categories like your's on your Windows 8 Metro screen? For example, how do I add the names "Metroland", "Office 2013", etc...

Thanks!

Very nice pictures! But how can I name my categories like your's on your Windows 8 Metro screen? For example, how do I add the names "Metroland", "Office 2013", etc...

Thanks!

Bottom right Minus button, then right click a group and hit rename.