November 2012 Desktops

devHead you wouldn't by chance have a link for that 'My Skin' Rainmeter skin would you? I searched through DeviantArt and couldn't find it.

Thanks!

You know what, I can't find it now either. PM me and I'll send you a Dropbox link for the skin.

This is sort of an ongoing thing for me, I can't decide how to organize everything really.

I've been wanting a white start screen for ages, looks as nice as I imagined :D

nice could you please provide a link to the custome tiles pack

i already have those

your modification on the icons what made me ask you about the link anyway thank you

Do you have photoshop? I probably can't distribute them with changes but I could give you an action if you need it.

I'm actually looking forward to Zain Adeel releasing his superbar icons in a larger format

Nice car!

Thank you!!

Forgot to add what it is.

Just got it in August. 1966 Plymouth Satellite, 361ci (5.9L) all original except wheels and radiator/water pump, which I just put in after getting it. Had a hair over 94,000 miles in August. Now has 98,000. Runs and drives just like new. Underside is awesome. Has never seen a snow flake. From California originally. Been in Michigan for last 15 years in a heated garage during winter. I don't have a heated garage, but it will not see a snow flake while I own it. Been my life long dream to own a sweet Mopar!!

• Like 2

This is sort of an ongoing thing for me, I can't decide how to organize everything really.

Can you share the white background as well? :D:D:D

Screenshot%206.png

Ooh, what icons are you using?

Scirwode

Just got it in August. 1966 Plymouth Satellite, 361ci (5.9L) all original except wheels and radiator/water pump, which I just put in after getting it. Had a hair over 94,000 miles in August. Now has 98,000. Runs and drives just like new. Underside is awesome. Has never seen a snow flake. From California originally. Been in Michigan for last 15 years in a heated garage during winter. I don't have a heated garage, but it will not see a snow flake while I own it. Been my life long dream to own a sweet Mopar!!

My first serious girlfriend (as in we live together) inherited her fathers 1962 Ford Galaxie 500 Sunliner. It has 4,000 Km on it. I say "has" rather than "had" because she refused to learn how to drive stick, and she wouldn't let me drive it because it was much bigger than my car "and I'd probably crash". So there it sat in the garage collecting dust for the ~2 years we were together. So far as I know she still owns it and won't drive it and won't sell it either. In 50 years when she dies somebody is going to get an amazing car in an estate sale. I'm not even an fan of old american vehicles but a pristine drop-top that's twice as old as me: that's pretty awesome.

Decor8 works on server 2012!!!!! I'm a happeh cat!!!! :cat: It's a worthy buy.

RMXCat-S2012-19.jpg