Together for 87 years ...

Right, you also ASSUME I don't know anything about it. I wasn't defending arranged marriage in any way. But your blanket statement is....hyperbolic.

you are just... special... you are now assuming I assumed .... which i didnt... im going to go speak to my shoe... I want to up the conversation level ...

so you are implying that not one arrange marriage is forced? ... I have tons of friends from Bangladesh(yes i know you said india) one who is I am very close to, and I know that the marriages are forced especially on the women, if they marry a white man or go against the families wishes of whom they marry they are shunned from the family... I may not be from side of the world but I still have close ties to those who are..

I never said all arrange marriages are perfect, just like love marriages. First of all there is Bangladesh =/= India. Different culture, religion and people. Secondly forced arrange marriages only happen in really backward villages of India, and even not all of them are forced. Educated person wont force his/her children to do arrange marriage. You have seen 1 to few cases, i live here and see arrange marriages happen everyday, and again, i have yet to see a forced or unhappy couple.

Arrange marriage is alien to your culture, thats why Western people have hard time accepting it. Calling arrange marriage forced is like calling all muslims terrorists, there are 1-2 nuts, but they dont represent whole thing.

you are just... special... you are now assuming I assumed .... which i didnt... im going to go speak to my shoe... I want to up the conversation level ...

Certainly.

Because the conversation level is definitely up when you react negatively of this lovely couple together for 87 years...