Roland Emmerich

Roland Emmerich?s White House Down, starring Channing Tatum, Jamie Foxx and Maggie Gyllenhaal. The Presidential thriller stars Foxx as the Commander-in-Chief who is protected by up-and-coming Secret Service agent, John Cale (Tatum). Gyllenhaal stars as Tatum?s boss who has clandestine tie-ins to his past.

White House Down, also starring James Woods, Richard Jenkins, Jason Clarke, Jake Weber, Lance Reddick and Joey King, opens domestically on June 28th

1656824-White-House-Down-Channing-Tatum-Jamie-Foxx-2_tn.jpg4155622-White-House-Down-Channing-Tatum-Jamie-Foxx_tn.jpg4780378-White-House-Down-Channing-Tatum-3_tn.jpg3421521-White-House-Down-Channing-Tatum1_tn.jpg7814154-White-House-Down-Jamie-Foxx_tn.jpg381366-White-House-Down-Channing-Tatum-4_tn.jpg798440-White-House-Down-Maggie-Gyllenhaal_tn.jpg

Didn't they already do this in 24, like, 10 years ago?

Also, "White house down"? That's a dumb name for a film, Even an Emmerich film :p

• 4 months later...

Excuse me but dont't we have a White House destruction and take-over movie already at theaters called "Olympus Has Fallen"?

Why are we getting 2 movies about more or less the same thing Hollywood? Seriously?

What...is this year White House Destruction year?

I love it how we keep giving terrorists ideas.

Why are we getting 2 movies about more or less the same thing Hollywood? Seriously?

Cause that's how they roll. Double your pleasure, double your fun. :D

OK i've been waiting for this trailer for some time now. Sad to say but Olympus Has Fallen looks better and also being half the price of production budget. The CGi in White House Down look sorry to say rubbish. Come on Roland we know you can make a good CGI film but for 150million film this sure is a waste!

OK i've been waiting for this trailer for some time now. Sad to say but Olympus Has Fallen looks better and also being half the price of production budget. The CGi in White House Down look sorry to say rubbish. Come on Roland we know you can make a good CGI film but for 150million film this sure is a waste!

Yeah the CGI in this film looks bad :(

Yeah the CGI in this film looks bad :(

It does. Really hoping this would be a good film but seeing this trailer. It has ruined it for me. Yeah i shall see the film either naughty way of downloading or wait till blu ray comes out, cinema wise.. not sure.

Come on now, the CGI in Olympus has Fallen looked MUCH worse.

Come on now, the CGI in Olympus has Fallen looked MUCH worse.

Some one needs to do a compare shots.. Rappy? lol

I haven't seen Olympus yet :p

Oh :p well i don't think it's out in Uk yet. Maybe do compare trailer cgi shots :p

• 3 weeks later...