Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Break Up

The couple reportedly split last week, due to their busy schedules.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have gone their separate ways.

They broke up about a week ago, a source exclusively tells E! News.

"Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship," the source says.

So much for wearing their hearts on their tees...

Rumors that the adorable twosome had split started gaining traction in the last couple of weeks, but hit a high note just last night when Bieber, 18, was spotted seeing The Lion King on Broadway with a group of people that included 19-year-old Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin.

Gomez, 20, and the Biebs went public with their romance in February 2011 when they attended the Vanity Fair Oscar party together.

"I am happy," she told us a few months later about their romance. "I'm really happy."

Justin's mom talks about the "adorable" Selena

No surprise, but many rabid Bieber fans have had it in for Gomez since day one, frequently attacking her via the Internet.

"It hurts, it really does," she once told Z100 radio in NYC. "I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I've been best friends with him for a very long time. It does hurt my feelings a lot, but I try not to focus on it."

Here's hoping they can still be friends.

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Romance Rewind

http://ca.eonline.com/news/362077/justin-bieber-and-selena-gomez-break-up

eonline.com is not tolerated source for neowin, its pure gossip garbage, and has nothing, nada to do with technology or software. Please stop polluting neowin with this nonsense.

He didn't post it in the back page news section, he posted it in the media section. Not sure why you are having an issue with this.

• Like 3

eonline.com is not tolerated source for neowin, its pure gossip garbage, and has nothing, nada to do with technology or software. Please stop polluting neowin with this nonsense.

Do we really need this crap on Neowin? Who gives a **** about Justin Bieber.

It's called The MEDIA Room, it's for entertainment news, and this is news!

• Like 3

This crap isnt news. Me and my gf almost broke up last Nov. Didnt see any news on that so why would I give a crap about anyone else's ? This is a tech forum, if you want talk about their break up than thats what general discussion is for.

hah wow look how angry kids get on here when they are jealous. It must really suck.

We get it, your gf / wife / mom / sister would kick you to the curb for a shot at even smelling bieber and it makes you QQ its ok just get some tissue and move on.

hah wow look how angry kids get on here when they are jealous. It must really suck.

We get it, your gf / wife / mom / sister would kick you to the curb for a shot at even smelling bieber and it makes you QQ its ok just get some tissue and move on.

hmmm....Ontario, Canada... *enough said :p"

This crap isnt news. Me and my gf almost broke up last Nov. Didnt see any news on that so why would I give a crap about anyone else's ? This is a tech forum, if you want talk about their break up than thats what general discussion is for.

The Media Room is a forum for things that have nothing, nada to do with technology or software. E! Online is an appropriate source for this section.

hmmm....Ontario, Canada... *enough said :p"

ya enough said. Im from Canada, meaning I got a Canadian education, meaning im much smarter and know these things.

cause no one cares about you and your gf, not even your gf lol

ya enough said. Im from Canada, meaning I got a Canadian education, meaning im much smarter and know these things.

Yeah we all know how far that will take you. ..

cause no one cares about you and your gf, not even your gf lol

Same goes for you mate. And not everyone cares about Bieber's relationship. I hate seeing crap on my favorite forum.

Thread cleaned

Please remember, posting images that include swearing are disallowed here. The swearing must be censored, with the whole swearword being made up of asterisks.

Sorry, forgot for a moment there.

tumblr_m8vf8zGtf11qjemo2o1_400.gif

tumblr_m9aem43NNe1qmemweo1_250.gif

tumblr_m9aem43NNe1qmemweo8_r1_250.gif

• Like 2

That's because he's gay.

if gay means I get to bang smoking hot girls and get millions of dollars then sign me the **** up.

Do we really need this crap on Neowin? Who gives a **** about Justin Bieber.

I'm with him ^^

The kid is an idiot, one of the few that boils my blood whenever I hear / see his fake life on tv

He was on xfactor usa or whatever sitting next to Samuel L Jackson, and didn't have an intelligent word to say, had NO CLUE what TF was going on around him until L Jackson spoke, and then he basically cloned / repeated everything he did.

An absolute t*t end, he's up there with those twin idiots who call themselves jedwood, all three would look much better under water without a mask

• Like 2