Question

After taking some suggestions in consideration this is the finished updated the site, seapip.com

It uses :target anchors now for the tabs ^^

Quite soem emssing around to get .htacces working correctly and I had to use a little little bit of js to add a #about hash to the index page, if someone knows a non js way let me know ^^

PS

The contactform isn't working yet xD

________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think of my website? http://seapip.com/newsite/

It's work in progress and only consists of 1 index file like my previous website ^^

But it's totally written in html5 and css3 now and doesn't contain 1 line of js, I used checboxes and radioboxes instead xD

I would like to hear any opinions about it if possible, and ignore the empty content, currently there are only placeholders.

If it doesn't work in your browser it might be my lazy unfinished codin, try firefox for now :p

Fixed Chrome, Safari & IE9-IE10. (Just tested in Chrome for android and it works flawless with 3d animations O.o)

IE8-IE9 & Opera will be using fallback page.

18 answers to this question

Congrats. It's really nice. Clean code and good design. Hope you keep the style on showing the content. Have you heard of hcard? I find it usefull when contacting new people.

Seems to look identical in Chrome and Firefox.

It's not really my cup of tea, but stick with it. You can't please everyone. :)

Congrats. It's really nice. Clean code and good design. Hope you keep the style on showing the content. Have you heard of hcard? I find it usefull when contacting new people.

hcard?

I was planning to include to a vcard file but never heard of hcard :p I only heard about the hgroup html object xD

Does not work at all in Chromium... on Linux and don't use any other browsers.

I was about say that..

Doesn't seem to work at all for me in Chrome.

Works alright in IE10. Pretty cool albeit complete uninformative :p

It's good (In firefox), doesn't work at all in the latest versions of Chrome / Safari / IE for me though.

I know about the browser support, I'm fixing that later :shiftyninja:

Seems I gotta make a js version for < IE10, Chrome, Safari & Opera.

So that's what they say about following the W3C rules >.>

Edit: Fixed webkit problems, now I'm fixing IE10 with a 360 degree rotating hack work around O.o

Text is hard to read.

Also I find it a bit small, why not make the whole container a bit bigger? Make it responsive and get smaller for smaller screens. I have a large resolution and its like a little tiny box in the middle xD

Apart from those two things I love it. Very nice and clean

EDIT: The contact page breaks up the flow. When it flips round its a bit awkward to get back. Maybe a bigger X and putting the nav menu in that page too would help.

Also dont like how the contact page is even smaller.

Seems nice, a little plain but plain is good too.

Although the Contacts page does do the spin animation, I see a narrower white box but no text there,

although something does seem to be there when I mouse over areas, I just don't see anything.

I'm using IE 10 on Windows 7.

Hello,

Personally i don't like it, the theme you have selected is too white and i find it difficult to read, i have to strain my eyes to make out some of the text, maybe if you mixed it up a little bit and added some pastel colours to break the page up a little bit and add some background to the text to make it easier to read?

I like the contact form, that is a nice touch, seems to work well in Firefox on Windows.

Rich

My strenghts are Web Design and Interface Design.

Spelling not so much :p

Looks good in Chrome now :)

I like it. You should add an extra line of spacing at the bottom of the page. As it is some parts overlap.

• Like 1

Spelling not so much :p

Looks good in Chrome now :)

I like it. You should add an extra line of spacing at the bottom of the page. As it is some parts overlap.

Thanks for helping me out on my english lol

updated the site, see seapip.com

Thanks for helping me out on my english lol

updated the site, see seapip.com

Much better, love the bigger size :)

very nice! Also glad you didnt use the spinning contact page. the uniform design for all pages is much more appealing

well done, nice work.