Sign in to follow this  

Nexus 4 sells out in less than 1hour in UK

Growled    3,880

Am fairly interested in this handset but couldn't give two hoots about being "one of the first" - happy to wait until it becomes widely available.

Same here. Let the fanboys work out all the kinks first.

kjordan2001    164

Well, l just got an email that said:

Thank you for your recent purchase on Google Play. Due to overwhelming demand, your Nexus 4 is on backorder and is expected to ship within three weeks. We?ll send you a notification when your order has shipped and will credit the shipping charges.

tsupersonic    1,351

Well, l just got an email that said:

Yikes, that stinks. I had the same thing happen when I pre-ordered the Nexus 7 the day it was announced. It was a 2-3 week wait, and the best part was that people who bought it from Gamestop/other B&M stores got it before me.

Zumiiiiii    14

I was too late to the party on launch day. Thinking to replace my SGS2 with this device. Shall wait till they have stock again. Looks a fine phone though. Pretty bad ass for the price they are asking.

kjordan2001    164

Yikes, that stinks. I had the same thing happen when I pre-ordered the Nexus 7 the day it was announced. It was a 2-3 week wait, and the best part was that people who bought it from Gamestop/other B&M stores got it before me.

They did waive the shipping fee, so that was a positive thing.