I am a WINNER!

So, thought i'd just share a bit of good luck (for me, anyway) with the folks on Neowin.

I enter quite a lot of online competitions with prizes ranging through food hampers, DVD's, TV's, Laptops, money, cars etc. Basically if I can enter it online I will.

There is a bit of cheating involved, because I go to a site called hotukdeals, and on there people post links to the competitions along with any answers that might be needed.

Well, when I got home from work tonight and checked my emails, this is what I saw:

Thank you for entering the Colgate promotion through Boots.com, congratulations you're a winner of the Colgate ProClinical A1500 electric toothbrush.

Please could you send me your full UK postal address and I will ensure your prize is sent to you.

Any queries please let me know

Congratulations and kind regards

It is the first thing I have ever won through these competitions, an electric toothbrush that retails for ?169.99.

So, anyone else won stuff like this, things from little competitions?

Now, show us a pic of your squeeky clean white teeth or it didn't happen :p

Trust me, you DO NOT want to see a picture of my teeth. I have a big hole in the front top ones - and dental work is expensive, so need to save before I get them sorted. :laugh:

If I send that $500 check to Nigeria, I get that lost uncles fortune of $15 million ...

Pfft...

It's always passed away kings for me...

Glassed Silver:mac