Change the 'select user' page theme

I'm sick of the blue background on the 'select user' screen, i.e. the one where you pick which user to log in as. I want to change the theme to one of the other options individual users have to pick from. I can understand why microsoft haven't bothered to create a gui control for changing it, but surely there must be a way via the registry or something.

I'm failing to find any useful information in google. Has anyone else figured out how to do this?

I'm sick of the blue background on the 'select user' screen, i.e. the one where you pick which user to log in as. I want to change the theme to one of the other options individual users have to pick from. I can understand why microsoft haven't bothered to create a gui control for changing it, but surely there must be a way via the registry or something.

I'm failing to find any useful information in google. Has anyone else figured out how to do this?

There are plenty of 3rd part utilities out there. I prefer Tweaks Logon. tweaks.com/software/tweakslogon/

The only problems I've had with it is it sometimes forgets your login wallpaper when you change themes. This is easily fixed by running the utility again and setting your wallpaper.