Possible Fix For Safari's Rendering Page Issue

Safari seems to have an issue opening pages. It is not as fast as it once was with this new update but I think I may have found a solution. I downloaded CC Cleaner and ran it and it deleted a bunch of stuff - over 200 MB of data from Safari's cache, etc. Well, now the browser is rendering the pages much faster.

Try it out. Let us know if it worked for you too.

On Windows, they not released any version after 5.1.7 and it seems they will not release in future as well. So I think there is no real benefit in keep using it.

If you are recommending it for OS X then good otherwise for Windows, I personally suggest people to suggest so they don't get trapped in security vulnerabilities and exploits.

On Windows, they not released any version after 5.1.7 and it seems they will not release in future as well. So I think there is no real benefit in keep using it.

If you are recommending it for OS X then good otherwise for Windows, I personally suggest people to suggest so they don't get trapped in security vulnerabilities and exploits.

No, I am referring to Safari on Mountain Lion, not Windows. I use Chrome on Windows.

No, I am referring to Safari on Mountain Lion, not Windows. I use Chrome on Windows.

Then thanks for sharing this workaround for other people... Really appreciated.