My Neowin rating went from 1 star to 2 stars!

Congrats.

I have 3 stars, don't know exactly what I did, but I'm guessing must be about Metro discussions :/

PS:Simon it seems you now have 5 stars? :D

Update: It seems Windows 8 also doesn't like my star rating, just had a TDR (BSOD on GPU) while sending the post :(

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

^You are a star!

Hey, I was in the same boat forever too. I just noticed last week I moved onto the 2 star-club from 1-star. Though, I have re-evaluated a lot of my posting and have tried to hold my tongue more and just post positive things, so I am pretty glad it seems to have changed at least someone's opinion of me.

Nonetheless, congratulations! Gold star for you!

• Like 3

So I see a way to rate the thread. Do I rate users by visiting their profile and clicking on the stars?

Yes. When you go into a profile, there are stars beside the photo. When you hover over their stars, they should change color to signify what you want to rate.

^You are a star!

Hey, I was in the same boat forever too. I just noticed last week I moved onto the 2 star-club from 1-star. Though, I have re-evaluated a lot of my posting and have tried to hold my tongue more and just post positive things, so I am pretty glad it seems to have changed at least someone's opinion of me.

Nonetheless, congratulations! Gold star for you!

You're welcome ;) T'was I who put you over the edge into the 2-star club!

Edit: Completely forgot about this thread. I have a lot of profiles to go back and 5-star and like, like I said I would!

• Like 2

*rated everyone in thread 5 stars*...great job everyone! :) All well deserved! ;)

• 2 weeks later...