Full Synopsis For "Enders Game" Released

the synopsis above gives the best part all away. fail.

If you're talking about the fact that Rackham is still alive, I guess they have to spoil it, as Ben Kingsley is one of the selling point of the whole thing. 

I have read and own all the books. They are extremely engaging books. The first book makes you get a strong emotional attachment to the characters who end up going their separate ways after the original story. One of the books is actually the same story of the first book but from the perspective of another character instead of Ender. Adds a whole other layer to it. Read the first book. If you enjoy it, read the next ones. If you don't, don't bother because the rest won't be as interesting to you.

Re-reading the whole series again, I was quite surprised how I enjoyed the second book more than the first. Personally, I think Card could've written the battle scenes better in the first book. Although, this being Hollywood, I'm sure they'll compensate with lots of explosions and 1st person space chase scenes  :/

Re-reading the whole series again, I was quite surprised how I enjoyed the second book more than the first. Personally, I think Card could've written the battle scenes better in the first book. Although, this being Hollywood, I'm sure they'll compensate with lots of explosions and 1st person space chase scenes  :/

I liked the way the battle scenes were written. It was more about intellect than action and explosions.

Wasn't ender described a tiny little kid? I don't see that in the actor.

Actually, the reason he was on the small range for his age, but what made him tiny is that he was with older kids.

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta hand it o those Hollywood makeup artists, they've managed to make Ford look less old than he really is, should bold well for the new star wars movie.

Awesome trailer Rappy. This movie looks better and better. I can't wait to see it.

I still haven't gotten around to reading the book yet, but I have to ask. Does it explain HOW the humans defeated these aliens the first time? All of the footage from the movie make the first invasion look completely overwhelming and unstoppable. I find it hard to believe humans found a way to "defeat" them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...