Mitt Romney -- just another guy

A Reddit user claims he bumped into the former Republican presidential nominee at his local fill-up station last night, and posted this shaky Loch Ness monster-esque photograph to prove it. The time, location, and even the subject of the image are not fully confirmed, but it sure does look like Mitt Romney?a less neater than we're used to seeing him?filling up his car with regular unleaded. The picture was posted to the website last night around midnight and quickly zoomed to the top of the front page.

The Redditor, mkb95, says the photo was snapped in his home town of La Jolla, California, where Romney does indeed own a home and is reportedly planning to settle down (retire?) following his last election defeat. He says he chatted up Romney, who was obviously without security guards or drivers, for a few minutes, before they both went on their way.

more

post-37120-0-57915500-1353421627.jpg

aint surprised by the slightest here. mitt is just a normal every-day guy like most of us. i take a bet here, he is even more down to earth than hussein obama. a must read for everyone who is interested in getting to know mitt better is the following book:

41JbodOZ3zL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

mitt is the guy having burgers, pizzas or chili with you for dinner!

quite telling that many think its not mitt. the guy is obviously having caviar everyday and not driving his own car so ofc. also not pumping his own gas. :rofl:

*snip*

a must read for everyone who is interested in getting to know mitt better is the following book:

Yeah uh... we aren't interested. Sorry. Not being rude to you, just saying, he didn't win the Presidency so he really isn't relevant for most of us anymore.

• Like 3

Yeah uh... we aren't interested. Sorry. Not being rude to you, just saying, he didn't win the Presidency so he really isn't relevant for most of us anymore.

democrats = being on their high horse claiming to speak for everyone... "we arent interested" ... what a crap... :/

People who don't pay their taxes.

Proof? The CEO of my company pays his taxes. Try again trolling somewhere else with your nonsense. Even Romney paid the amount he was legally required to pay. Just because you don't understand our tax system doesn't mean everyone else doesn't either. Get educated and stop following retarded conspiracy theorists.

democrats = being on their high horse claiming to speak for everyone... "we arent interested" ... what a crap... :/

I have to agree with her. After having lost the election Mitt Romney is entirely irrelevant now.

Also, Charisma is far from being a Democrat...

• Like 4

Well, that may be the first time I have ever been accused of being a Democrat in my life :laugh:

My point was simply that the average person does not have any need to learn about him as he is no longer a potential influence in their life.

Actually they said most. Do you know how the concept of zeitgeist works?

Also generally people don't take the advice of people who try to play the race card by using the POTUS middle name in not-as-subtle-as-they-think attempts to link him to Saddam Hussein.

His name is Barack Obama. His middle name is Hussein.

Do you call everyone by their middle and last name avoiding their first name, or is he just special?

Think carefully before you answer.

Also generally people don't take the advice of people who try to play the race card by using the POTUS middle name in not-as-subtle-as-they-think attempts to link him to Saddam Hussein.

His name is Barack Obama. His middle name is Hussein.

Do you call everyone by their middle and last name avoiding their first name, or is he just special?

Think carefully before you answer.

Wow... I knew democrats pull the race card all the time but now over a middle name? I go by my middle name. I must be a racist. At this point I would say you are the racist, claiming anyone that doesn't like Obama is a racist. There is a such thing as reverse racism and you are guilty of it and it is just as dispicable as regular racism. You can ignore peoples posts you know. Instead you choose to label everyone that doesn't agree with you as racist using any excuse you can find. Pathetic. Welcome to my ignore list. I don't talk with racists.

Proof? The CEO of my company pays his taxes. Try again trolling somewhere else with your nonsense. Even Romney paid the amount he was legally required to pay. Just because you don't understand our tax system doesn't mean everyone else doesn't either. Get educated and stop following retarded conspiracy theorists.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Great comeback. Well thought out rebuttal. I am swayed to your side.

The CEO of my company is a millionaire making him part of the 1%. He pays his taxes. Your entire thought that they don't pay their taxes is just dumb. Bill Gates pays taxes. He lets the whole world see it. Or is that a lie to according to your conspiracy theories?

Wow... I knew democrats pull the race card all the time but now over a middle name? I go by my middle name. I must be a racist. At this point I would say you are the racist, claiming anyone that doesn't like Obama is a racist. There is a such thing as reverse racism and you are guilty of it and it is just as dispicable as regular racism. You can ignore peoples posts you know. Instead you choose to label everyone that doesn't agree with you as racist using any excuse you can find. Pathetic. Welcome to my ignore list. I don't talk with racists.

Feel free to add me. You know what point I was making. To deny that point or ignore it merely puts you in the same camp.

I was hoping you were more intelligent than that. Once again I am taught that hope is usually a futile exercise.

Edit - He admitted it was playing the race card...which only proves my point. So you ignore me for supposedly falsely accusing someone of playing the race card, when they admit to it.

Now that's why I call burying your head in the sand. Oh well.

• Like 2

Great comeback. Well thought out rebuttal. I am swayed to your side.

The CEO of my company is a millionaire making him part of the 1%. He pays his taxes. Your entire thought that they don't pay their taxes is just dumb. Bill Gates pays taxes. He lets the whole world see it. Or is that a lie to according to your conspiracy theories?

You're posting in a thread about a multi-millionaire who pays less tax than most cleaners and pretending that tax avoidance doesn't happen. You're either hopelessly naive or deliberately ignorant.

2. @Charisma no democrat? ok, there are besides democrats only one other group bashing romney all the time. the gingrich and santorum wing of the republican party. and they are even worse than obama.

Oi, where did I bash him? Just because I don't gush all over him the way you do, I'm "bashing" him?

Also, I think you are the one who needs to step down from the "high horse", with your assumptions. Not everyone plays the silly two-party game in the US, and I don't like Obama, Romney, Santorum, or Gingrich. Get some perspective, man.

2. @Charisma no democrat? ok, there are besides democrats only one other group bashing romney all the time. the gingrich and santorum wing of the republican party. and they are even worse than obama.

I don't believe it's a democrat or republican issue... everyone is tried of your posts, I still don't get why you feel so strongly about someone you don't know, have never met, and you don't even live in the country where he ran for president. What is your infatuation? It's borderline creepy honestly...