Emma Watson is Fine Doing Nude Scenes for

That's me! But as a man :p

I'm 30, just got my haircut, and now my girlfriend is like, " Ahhh, you look 19 again."

Got carded at gamestop the other day for buying dishonored :/ One of these days, I'll be a real man! :p

It will come in handy later, believe me. :)

She's not like a teenager? :|

She's a tad lolita-ish (by association or by looks or by both) and that's what many around here don't seem to like.

As for me, that's just a bigger plus in my book. :laugh:

Glassed Silver:mac

Sounds like words from a good actor.

If a scene would become strange with no nudity, as in lacking continuity or become confusing, or if it's an essential part of a movie where visible and not just implied nudity is necessary to make a scene show e.g. fragility -- a common reason to show nudity -- the scene should be recorded.

It is also interesting that she has been saying this since the age of 16, i.e. a minor. This is something else I agree with. Youth nudity can have its place as well, because it exists in real life.

The problem is that we sexualize nudity so heavily today. There are plenty of examples in this thread, and for the very same reason people would like to see her naked now, some here would feel awkward if she had been younger, or because they have seen her acting when younger. The concept of nudity has been clouded by erotica; a completely different genre than Watson is doing.

Oh well. At least Emma Watson has the right idea about this, as an actor and as a person considering her work art. That was actually pretty uplifting to read, in a society like that of today.

• Like 4

The book was just horrible but I can't wait for this movie! Hmm..maybe I should reread the book visualising Emma as Ana. That'll make it interesting for sure. :drool:

I don't they'll be enacting all those graphic scenes from the book though, unless they want an NC17 rating of course. :shifty:

"I grew up watching Harry Potter and now I cant....."

First you children should be ashamed for reading and/or watching the movies.

Next, yes, get naked please; I don't have any ideas like most of these children of you being some underage girl.

ChrisHanson.jpg

Why does everyone want to a woman who looks like she's 14 naked?

*shrug*

So what

Chris Hansen, why don't you have a seat? False alarm, bi*ch! :p

I hope not i like "whitey" girls

Same.

Stick to that, Emma.

Glassed Silver:mac

ok so what's there to see if she does in fact go nude? She has no boobs so unless they are gonna show her box there's really nothing to see.