iphone 5 OR Samsung Galaxy S3?

Youtube S3 vs iPhone 5, look through a few to show you the features of each and to average out the biased opinions from both sides.

I think the real issue here is the fact you are asking complete strangers to make a decision for you based on preference.

Now on the other hand, If you ask us if you should drink bleach, I'm pretty sure everyone (that isn't trolling) will say no.

From everything I've read here I'd say you'd be more content with the iPhone. Perhaps save some money and get the 4S if you want something a bit more compact and probably with the MOST accessories available at this time.

Both amazing phones.

I had an S3 but gave it to my fianc?e and bought an iPhone 5. I wanted something that would sync well with my iPad and something that I could use to talk to the mrs on her iPad using. Also like iCloud and being able to access iTunes directly from the phone!

I would've been less likely to buy an iPhone if Google Music had been available here at the time.

I don't know why all these people are telling her to get a different phone. She is asking between 2 phones, stating that the 4G is one of the things she wants. 4S is a good phone, but no 4G, S3 is a great phone, but bigger then what she wants, the 5 is a great phone but not as open as the S3, but has way more accessories.

This is a no brainer, either go buy one and be done, or you will never decide. Flip a coin or buy it and use it for a week and if you don't like it get the other. Easy peasy.

I don't know why all these people are telling her to get a different phone. She is asking between 2 phones, stating that the 4G is one of the things she wants. 4S is a good phone, but no 4G, S3 is a great phone, but bigger then what she wants, the 5 is a great phone but not as open as the S3, but has way more accessories.

This is a no brainer, either go buy one and be done, or you will never decide. Flip a coin or buy it and use it for a week and if you don't like it get the other. Easy peasy.

youre a genius. i can never pick. lol. but seriously, everyone keep posting your thoughts PLEASE! :) THANKS <3

Get an S3. Why? Well it will be a great learning experience for one no matter how new you are to android. You will find new things to learn about with android. You wont grow bored

If you're on AT&T the Lumia 920 is only $50 this weekend (in store) and includes a free wireless charging plate. It has built in support for Emojis, is VERY easy to use (especially for someone who has never owned a smartphone before), and comes in multiple colors which are very cool. It also has 32GB storage, the same as the $300 iPhone model. Includes turn-by-turn navigation which is far better than what the iPhone has if you ever use your phone for directions. Another cool feature if you live in a cold climate is you can use it even with gloves on!

It comes in black, white, red, cyan, and yellow. I got the cyan one and I'm really happy with it.

http://att.com/lumia920

I GOT THE S3!!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!! I dont like windows phones YUCK! but they do have emoji so thats pretty awesome! I got the s3 for $50 at staples AND a rebate where i get $25 for the google play store AND i got a 16gb memory card on sale for $9!!!

personally i prefer the iphone.

apps are generally better made.

doesnt suffer from as much slow down as the s3 - at least my s3 does.

either way just but a nokia 8800, its cooler

I GOT THE S3!!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!! I dont like windows phones YUCK! but they do have emoji so thats pretty awesome! I got the s3 for $50 at staples AND a rebate where i get $25 for the google play store AND i got a 16gb memory card on sale for $9!!!

Congratulations. That's a deal too good to pass up.

You clearly need an iphone if accessories are what is tempting your purchase. If you don't know what features you'll use Apple helps you decide by limiting most in exchange for the smoothest experience possible.

I went with an iPhone 5 instead of the S3. I needed to get a replacement for selling my iPod Touch, so getting an iPhone was the best option since I have lots of stuff locked to iTunes. I'm still getting used to it, but so far I'm happy. The BB rep laughed at me when he saw I was out of contract by 7 years. He laughed harder when I showed him my 2G LG phone.